Thread: Wendell

• Disney Fan & Musician

Wendell

Can you still see Wendell from the Country Bear Jamboree walking around at Disneyland? If so, what's the best way to see him?

• Shablagoo!

Re: Wendell

You are much more likely to see him in the Magic Kingdom in Orlando. However, I remember that he was recently seen in Disneyland. Capt. Hook saw him and got a picture. You can see that here.

• Queen Elsa

I think that it was the one time thing with him walking out when I was there haven't seen them sents of chourse haven't gone to DL this month so who knows. I just at the right place at the right time you could say. As u can see from my signature he still is around.

• HauntedOne999

The Disneyland Character Costumeing department doesnt throw out costumes... basically when fuzzy characters are being trained, they do a group outing (anywhere from 4-8 characters in the group). during these outings the trainees can pick any non-major character that they can fit.

Capt. Hooks chance meeting will probably be the only time Wendell will be out this year...unless a trainee decides to wear the costume.
    Known in most other circles as "HauntedOne999"

"There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!"

Disneyland CM Dec. 2005 - May 2007