Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: ashes, ashes, we all fall down...

The Peter Pan Ride!!

• out & about

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    Yes, I know you'd never get permission to do it in real life, but just in case your loved ones could get permission, where?
    Why would you need permission? Just put the urn or ziplock bag in your backpack... right?

In any case, the whole idea of this grosses me out. Id rather have a regular ol wood box... I dont know, call me old fashion.
    "There's no off position on the genius switch"

WplusK.com
    http://twitter.com/WRDinc

• CM for 4 years!

Quote Originally Posted by WRDup
    Why would you need permission? Just put the urn or ziplock bag in your backpack... right?

In any case, the whole idea of this grosses me out. Id rather have a regular ol wood box... I dont know, call me old fashion.
    How come you can say the same thing I did, but you don't get a snappy retort like I did?
    Member of the Disney Class of 2005
    Disneyland CM for 4 years.
    May 6, 2005 - present.

• is FIERCE!

Blog Entries

well, some one did it (or tried to) in the Haunted Mansion a few years ago and they had to call Haz Mat to clean it up. Its private property, so yes, you need permission to do something like that (which you would never get)

I heard a story about a woman whose young son died and asked that his ashes be spread at disneyland. She could not obtain the permission so she brought pictures of her son and asked CM's to place them inside attractions and other places in the park. We took a tour of the haunted mansion and inside the ballroom, we found one of the pictures underneath a dinner plate.

Walt would have liked this thread- he was cremated and his remains rest in Glendale, Ca.

Although I wouldn't be surprised if he had a part of him laid to rest somewhere in the park.
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

• Wasn't Me!

My mother loved Disneyland! When she was in the hospital, and we knew she only had a few days to live, I teased her that I would sprinkle her ashes in POTC! She looked at me and said. "OK!" Although, I believe somewhere near the Teacups would be better since she loved them as a child. I have a picture of my mother and my grandmother in the Teacups from '55.

I still have mom's ashes.....hmmmm. Disneyland anyone?!?!

As for me, Peter Pan it is! I already refuse to grow up! Why not make it forever??

• I'm listening to KDROID

Hmm... Well, Ashes-wise, I'd have mine spread either in the Haunted Mansion, Indiana Jones, or Space Mountain. I think SM would be the easiest, being in the dark and all, though I do imagine they sweep the floor.

But I believe in ghosts, and according to many theories, a ghost does not haunt where their body is interred, but rather either where they died and the area nearby, or where they felt a lot of belonging. Now, I would haunt Disneyland anyway, but I would want to haunt a specific favorite ride of mine... so if I had to die in a ride, I would want either Indy, SM, PotC or the Haunted Mansion. I think that would be more fun anyway... especially if I went in the rat room of Indy... get to mess with people's hair and whatnot, and have them all asking themselves what the heck that was.

... Still, I'd prefer to be cryogenically frozen, so that I can keep living in the future AND GO TO DISNEYLAND FOREVER AND EVER MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

• So!

Let's see...if they were going to repave Main Street or something...I'd like to be mixed in with the asphalt...that way it's permanent.

I'd love to have my ashes spread on the old cabin that used to be on fire! OK, really, I think I'd have my ashes spread out through Pirates, Indy, Jungle Cruise and Haunted Mansion. Ashes pending, spritz a few from atop Space Mountain, dabble a bit from the Matterhorn and in keeping with the peaks, let some loose on Big Thunder and Splash. Then pour out a 40oz Dole Whip on the Main St. curb for me!
    What's that I hear about the PeopleMover coming back?

• Senior Minion

I would say off the back of the Mark Twain.On the back wheel.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

POTC, even though they filter out and empty the water once in a while i'm sure. So I would only be there for a limited engagement.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123