General disneyland questions.

Living halfway across the world i am not up with latest happenings at Disneyland,but are any shows being played at the Fantasyland theatre,during 1999 visit had combined musical shows of Lion king,Beauty and the beast etc,went back 2003 but no disney musical shows. What is there now. Was a great disney show in 1999.
    Almost certain to be visiting August next year,I know its holiday season then,but have been to Disneyland during August before and crowds are fine,infact its part of the experience in travelling and meeting different cultures and people.
    Another question Mulholland madness,the rehab on the ride happening this year,will we likely to see new ride vehicles.Remember the ride vehicles were very small and my legs were crunched up tightly,being 6ft tall.
    Thanks appreciate any answers.

• Banned User

Re: General disneyland questions.

I think the Fantasyland Theatre is now known as the Princess Fantasy Faire. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

• Senior Monorail Minion

Not sure, but we have a big mouse in town ;)

No shows in the Fantasyland Theatre any more. Now they have the Princess Fantasy Faire... a meet n' greet locatio for princesses with lines longer than Space Mountain.

Muhulland Madness is not going down for a refurb for a while, probably for a few years. I'm not sure how much the vehicles will change at that time, but I know they won't get any bigger...
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• hogwarts + disneyland = ♥

ya, the fantasyland theater is currently the princess fantasy fair. there are no shows being played. it is basically a meet and greet with the princesses. i wish they would bring back a show! the last musical show they had was snow white: an enchanting musical back in 2004 till 2006(?..maybe 2007)

flower gleam & glow...

• Hug a Billy

The Golden Horseshoe/Big Thunder Jamboree

The only show we have now is Aladdin over in DCA. I miss the shows at the Fantasyland Theater and think it's a waste of a perfectly good venue. One thing I enjoyed on my recent visit to WDW was all the shows they have in the different parks.

Quote Originally Posted by kburford View Post
    ya, the fantasyland theater is currently the princess fantasy fair. there are no shows being played. it is basically a meet and greet with the princesses. i wish they would bring back a show! the last musical show they had was snow white: an enchanting musical back in 2004 till 2006(?..maybe 2007)
    +1 on that.. miss the time they have a show..
    just do what you think...

Quote Originally Posted by Eric5675 View Post
    No shows in the Fantasyland Theatre any more. Now they have the Princess Fantasy Faire... a meet n' greet locatio for princesses with lines longer than Space Mountain.

Muhulland Madness is not going down for a refurb for a while, probably for a few years. I'm not sure how much the vehicles will change at that time, but I know they won't get any bigger...
    Mullholland Madness will be closing next year, probably around spring, and re-open in late 2010/early 2011 as Goofy's Sky School.

• Sock Puppet

Exclamation Re: General disneyland questions.

You poor dear! A friend of mine has legs that are mishapen due to multiple breaks and accidents. He uses the special line for the disabled whenever he wants to ride. Have you been going thru the regular line for rides? In the future, whenever you think that a ride is going to make your legs cramped, go thru the special line.

Um... A different line will not affect the size of the ride vehicles. Shortening the wait will not make the guest shorter, either. The OP said that they're 6 ft+, not that they have a disability that has something to do with their legs. They're just tall.