• Across From DL

Post Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

I've seen quite a few little princesses running around the park lately. No Princes though, Have any MC's been to the BBB? If so was it worth your time and money?

"To All Who Come To This Happy Place Your Welcome!"

• Fastest Man Alive

Re: Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique

Quote Originally Posted by CastMember 02 View Post
    I've seen quite a few little princesses running around the park lately. No Princes though, Have any MC's been to the BBB? If so was it worth your time and money?
    Haven't 'utilized their services' but did poke m head in there. No Prince costumes. Boys get their hair spiked with some colored gel, and they get a sword and shield combo.
    For the girls, from some people who did the math is supposedly it turns out to cost almost the exact same as buying the stuff ala carte elsewhere. Essentially, you are not paying for the Fairy Godmother-in-Training doting on the princess. If you have a little one, and you were planning on getting them the princess stuff anyways; it sounds like a great use of time and money provided there is not a huge wait.

•   
    • Proud owner: 50th Tiki

We did it for our daughter just last week. The only thing I would do differently would be to have it done earlier in the day so she could be a "princess" longer. I really liked the way they left all of the decisions up to the child, like the type of hair style, and the color of eye shadow and fingernail polish. The big reveal at the end where everyone claps for the new princess went over very well with our daughter. This is not something I would do every trip, but if you had a special event planned or really wanted to treat your little girl to something nice, it is worth the money. Based on the number of kids getting made over when we were there, I would say Disney has a winner on their hands.

• Banned User

I only saw a small selection of swords and shields in the shop, and come to think of it, I haven't seen any boys running around the parks with them! :\