GordonRides | Home
Gordon Rides | News
Gordon rides has issued a press release (GordonRides | Products) announcing interesting information about it's new MegaWhip ride that it has created along with partnering company called, Dynamic Design.
The Mega Whip concept art seems highly similar to that of the CarsLand, Tow Maynard's Junkyard Jamboree ride. Check out these MegaWhip ride renderings from the products page (GordonRides | Products) of Gordon Rides.
Now, compare them to the concept art for Maynard's Junkyard Jamboree.
If the two flat ride systems are the same or highly similer, the two rides would have "unlimited ride path possibilities", and their own unique thematic layouts. Also, this would mean that the loading/unloading would occur one individual car at a time as opposed to all at once ..plus the cars would be able to navigate turns in both directions during the ride course.
Other features of the Mega Whip flat ride system include -
1) Curve positioning that allows for carriages to swing close to eachother, providing riders the illusion of a pending collision
2) Variations in curve pattern and size that provide unpredictability and big thrills
3) Layouts that can function as thrill rides, kiddiw rides, or dark rides
4) Flexibility to conform to almost any size or shape lot
5) Several passenger capacities, depending on the size of layout
6) Easy-maintenance design, ensuring speedy and simple removal and replacement of worn components, resulting in extremely low ride down-time
7) Passenger safety systems
8) ASTM F2291 compliant