So a spin off from the leash thread. What precautions do you take in protecting your little ones at Disneyland. Especially in a lost type of situation.
Here are mine:
1. My daughter is old enough to know our cell phones numbers so I make sure to drill them with her before leaving for the park in the morning.
2. My son is only 3 and can't remember our cell phone number plus area code. So I used to write it on him in a sharpie on his belly. But then last year I found these: Child Safety Temporary Tattoos to prevent lost kids :: SafetyTat and I used them instead. (I did have to rub a tiny bit of oil over it once it dried because they were a little sticky and would rub off) But other than that I love them!
3. I make sure to take a picture of the kids before leaving the hotel room so I can show exactly what they are wearing.
4. I have my kids tell me what me and my husband are wearing. Just so they can describe us.
5. I told both of my children if they were ever to get lost find a Disney CM. Or if you cannot find a Disney CM tell another lady with children you are lost. You can also go into a store or restaurant.
6. Never go into a restroom with a stranger. Never leave the park with anyone.
Okay after reading my list I guess it could sound scary to a young kid but I really want to make sure they are aware and know how to achieve the best possible outcome in a case like that. But I don't make things scary either. I make a game out of the kids remembering what we are wearing and stuff.
But are there any precautions you take with your children? OR am I the only overprotective crazy one!