Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suite Dreams

• photoshowstudio.com

Suite Dreams

You may remember that I posted in July of 2008 that my wife had been a lucky winner of a night stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite, and many of you asked for pictures. Well, I did ya one better!!! I created a slideshow of my pictures and synched them to some very moving Disney music.

It's got the shot on the Matterhorn literally seconds before she was chosen. It's got the tears shed as she is told exactly what she's won. It's got the Pre-Parade as the Honorary Grand Marshal (with video of the event). And of course a very detailed tour of the Dream Suite in a way I've never seen shown on the internet. And at the end, please join me for the magical private tour after the gates close to Disneyland.

Here is the video link:
    Photodex Corporation - Online Content Sharing - View Content

This link is gonna take you to a site at www.photodex.com, which is a place that sells software to make these kinds of slideshows. As an owner of the software I am granted space on their site to play my shows in very high quality.

I did not want to post my shows on youtube due to the drastic reduction in quality, so I hope you understand. More than likely, once you go to the show, it will ask you to install a very quick, and VERY SAFE "Presenter plug-in" in order to view shows in this format. THIS SHOW IS WORTH IT!!

Here is a link to the plug-in:
    Photodex Corporation - Photodex Presenter Plug In

Once you have the plug-in, the picture you should see to launch this show is of the Year of a Million Dreams clouds and the words "Dream Suite" on the lower right side. Hover over those words with your mouse and they should flash. Click on the flashing words and it will begin to load.
    The load time may vary, but if it takes longer than you expect, DON'T WORRY!! It's still loading, it didn't "hang" on you, and, again, I think the show is worth the small wait.

Ok, sit back, enjoy, and let me know what you think afterward.
    Preserving Your Memories on DVD

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Re: Suite Dreams

Glad you guys had fun.
    Sorry,
    tried to install the plug in
    Didn't work..

Once again,
    Glad you guys had fun.
    It's just to bad the dream suite had to take the place of the Disney Gallery.
    Disney has no problem ripping something truly great out just to fill it with something to help promote a short lived campaign.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

• Addicted to MC since '08

Hmm...

can't get it working...

Glad you guys had fun however

Wait nevermind! I got it working! Now I just need to watch it

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

It wants us to install an .EXE so its only for windows. No go for mac's. Try using Vimeo next time. Im sure the quality there will suffice and will make your hard work more compatible with everybody's computer
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

^I personally like blip.

•   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    It wants us to install an .EXE so its only for windows. No go for mac's. Try using Vimeo next time. Im sure the quality there will suffice and will make your hard work more compatible with everybody's computer
    ahhhhh
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Wow, that was incredibly amazing.

How many people get to tour Disneyland at night, being the only ones in the park, and be in bathrobes? How many people get the opportunity of spending the night in Disneyland, in one of the most amazing suites. That must've been an incredible experience and I can tell you had the time of your life! That's one memory you'll never forget

• Disneyland History Lover

That's beautiful.

It's a dream of mine to stay in the Dream Suite. It's a shame that's probably one of the most unobtainable wishes in the world. Hence the name "Dream Suite."

• Banned User

its a no for me too (mac) and I really wanted to see!(too lazy to get up to the other computer)

• Lackey

Thanks for posting that. It was great to really see it all in so much detail. What a fun time!

Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
    Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

~<8O]

• Yo!

YouTube has actually moved leaps and bounds ahead of other sites as far as quality goes. If you upload it in the right format, you can show off some pretty stunning HD videos, and in widescreen, too!
    "Keep Moving Forward."

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by orbitalpunk View Post
    I second the motion!

I bet you guys had fun. Thanks for sharing.

• Disney Gram

This was an absolutely fantastic presentation you put together!! Loved it from beginning to end!! Thanks!! Green with envy...but sooo happy for all of you!!!
    Sharon
    Next Trip - Nov. 13-19 2011

• 1 man can make a difernce

Please put it on youtube!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast