Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

• Delawarean Girl

Talking Hayley B's Countdown to Disneyland. 6/11-6/15

Hello to all the MiceChatters,

I'm here to announce. That will be returning to Disneyand for the 3rd time on 6/11-6/15.

I will staying at the Del Sol Inn while I am there this time. I look forward into seeing the original Haunted Mansion (since I only know Haunted Mansion Holiday) and try to get my nerve up to ride Space Mountain for the first time.

Of course meeting the great MiceChatters at the MiceChat Meet .

As of now. I have 34 days more to go.

I hope to see a whole lot of you!

Love,
    Hayley B.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Re: Hayley B's Countdown to Disneyland. 6/11-6/15

How exciting. I finally braved Space Mountain at Disney World a few years back, but I admit that I have never ridden the Space Mountain at Disneyland. It is fun going to Disneyland at different times of the year. I have been in the heat of the summer, in the springtime, and during the holiday season last year. I am hoping that my next trip will be for the 5th MiceChat Anniversary.

I look forward to helping you count down your final days to a great vacation.
    I'm Going To Disneyland ! - May 11, 2015 - May 16, 2015

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Looks like we'll miss each other again, since I'm planning to go on the 20th...my personal day of celebration. Too bad about that.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Delawarean Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    How exciting. I finally braved Space Mountain at Disney World a few years back, but I admit that I have never ridden the Space Mountain at Disneyland. It is fun going to Disneyland at different times of the year. I have been in the heat of the summer, in the springtime, and during the holiday season last year. I am hoping that my next trip will be for the 5th MiceChat Anniversary.

I look forward to helping you count down your final days to a great vacation.
    It is surprising how quick it got Barbaraann. But then again. The last time I was there, was in November. The only reason I'm doing a June visit, is because I just want to check out the original Haunted Mansion . I was so happy for myself on my last visit. I accomplish in riding Thunder Mountain & The Matterhorn for the first time and I ended up loving them. I also rode them more then once.

Quote Originally Posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Looks like we'll miss each other again, since I'm planning to go on the 20th...my personal day of celebration. Too bad about that.
    awww, I have a feeling it just not meant to be, Barry. Will just be online Micechatter buddies forever.
    Last edited by Hayley B; 05-08-2009 at 03:44 PM.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post

awww, I have a feeling it just not meant to be, Barry. Will just be online Micechatter buddies forever.
    Unless you'd really like me to be there...
    Last edited by Radiobarry; 05-08-2009 at 02:40 PM.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I am too chicken to go on the Matterhorn. That ride just looks too scary. I have ridden Big Thunder Mountain though. Part of the fun of going to Disneyland is making a list of the things that you want to accomplish, and then scratching them off the list by doing them.

It looks like you timed it just right to experience some of the new Summer entertainment that is being presented.

• Delawarean Girl

33 Days Left.

The Matterhorn is great and no different from Thunder Mountain, I thought. Except I think Thunder Mountain gives you more of a adventure then The Matterhorn. But there both loveable. There going to be a must stop now. I love it when I get the chicken out of me and I end up loving the ride. Now, they become must stops.

Barry, it's alright if you can't make it. I would like to see you as well as all MiceChatters. But it will be always fine, if can't come.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    33 Days Left.

The Matterhorn is great and no different from Thunder Mountain, I thought. Except I think Thunder Mountain gives you more of a adventure then The Matterhorn. But there both loveable. There going to be a must stop now. I love it when I get the chicken out of me and I end up loving the ride. Now, they become must stops.

Barry, it's alright if you can't make it. I would like to see you as well as all MiceChatters. But it will be always fine, if can't come.
    My biggest problem with the Matterhorn is my size. It's hard for me to get low enough in the bobsled, so I don't really have to concentrate to make sure I don't get smacked in the head by low hanging boulders!

Anyway, your excitement is contagious, Hayley. Thanks for sharing it.

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Your trip sounds fun. Ride Space Mountain with your eyes closed if you have to. I think people build up a ride bigger than what it is. The ride is amazing, ride it with your eyes closed if you have to but then again that might make it even more scary, you know, with your eyes shut.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

Sounds to me like you need to find a MiceChatter to ride Space Mountain with. That would make it more fun for you. We need to start a campaign.

•   
    • Senior Minion

Space Mountain will become another attraction you will want to get back, believe me.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    Sounds to me like you need to find a MiceChatter to ride Space Mountain with. That would make it more fun for you. We need to start a campaign.
    I foresee a contest....

"WIN A TRIP TO OUTER SPACE WITH HAYLEY B...."

Well, that might be a start.

• Delawarean Girl

Actually I'm getting more nervious with just all this talk about Space Mountain. How, I snapped out of being scare of The Matterhorn and Thunder Mountain. Was, I made them the first ride to ride when I first entered the park. That way the line wouldn't be that bad and I can get it over with.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I remember the first time that I rode Splash Mountain at Disney World. I had seen a video of it on the Travel Channel. They showed the inside of the ride, and then they showed the drop. I figured that the drop happened so quickly, I would just close my eyes, and it would be over before I could get too scared. I approached the ride, and I didn't look at the people coming down the drop, I got in the line, which wasn't long, and I asked to be put in the back seat.

I loved the ride on the inside. When we approached the drop, I kept telling myself, if you get panicky close your eyes. Well, I didn't. I kept them open, and it was so thrilling. I loved the view from the top. I get excited just thinking about it. The key for me, is to just relax, take a deep breath, and think about how much fun it will be. Much better than sitting on a bench, and "Holding the Stuff", for the others who are riding in your party.

• Delawarean Girl

32 days left til I go. Getting ready to see my friend Pete.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast