Cast Members: Past, Present, Future

is anyone here
    either at one time a cast member
    or any present cast members
    or future cast member?

if so
    where?
    and when?

kindly make your way inside, there are dozens dying to join you.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Re: Cast Members: Past, Present, Future

Welcome, Jakob!

I am from the stone age...starting in 1974, leaving as a full timer in 1982. Foods the whole time.

I started in the old Plaza Pavillion complex, performing a variety of tasks for the then seasonal operations Pavillion and Tahitian Terrace.

I worked a bit at Hungry Bear, the French Market, and even the Blue Bayou kitchen.

My last five years were spent in the main kitchen of New Orleans Square, the last three as a 20-39 hour a week :"B" part-timer, which of course meant full time during the peak seasonal periods.

Disneyland is a whole different place now in terms of how long people stay on the job, and with the same co-workers. We may not have known it, but we had it pretty good back then. I spent many happy years there.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Me: Past CM, 3 years from 2003 to 2006, TL Attractions: HISTA/ Astro and Buzz and Parades, Pyro, fantasmic! and Spevents!

• Banned User

I'm hoping to be an entertainment CM in a few years. I'm going to start taking acting and dancing classes sometime this year, most likely in college which I resume this fall.

• Yeah.....

Currently working on finishing my application to (hopefully) be working attractions by this summer!

• Minion

I did time working in The best area of the park, Tomorrowland as an attractions CM. I started as a CT (seasonal) and latter converted to a CR regular, but converted back to CT and eventually left the park to focus on school and to please mom and dad.

Disneyland is a fun place to work and I still miss "making magic", However I'd settle for having an AP instead of clocking in 6 days a week. ;D

Current CM at DCA Hollywood Attractions, I work Flik's Fun Faire and Tower of Terror, but mostly at ToT. also Fantasmic!, Pyro, Spec. Events, and DL/DCA Parades.

Love every minute of it.

-Frank

• Banned User

Applied a month ago and went in for an interview, my interviewer said that she would move my application forward and I'd be on a waiting list. Still haven't gotten that call back! But I keep calling! I wanna work there bad, doing ANYTHING(anything to get out of my job at Jack in the Box)

• The Useless Prince

Blog Entries

Current Cast Member....

Tomorrowland Attractions...that is all I will say..haha
    FINE...I work the Autopia and like everyone else I do Parades/Pyro...yet to do a Fantasmic! shift....for obvious reasons...and special events...Grad Nite is coming up!

Started in February...almost past my probation...WOOT!!

Heylo Jakob

I'm a former cast member in adventureland attractions. just ended my employment this week.

2007 - 2009 was a cm at Indiana Jones, Tiki Room, and was also a Jungle Cruise skipper.

Of course also did the occasional parade shifts, fantasmic, dca shifts.
    Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
    [Skipper & Archaeologist]

• I'm Theme Park Happy!

Ohhh, why did you leave this week? If we can inquire that is about your depature from the Happiest Place On Earth.
    Micoofy Duck
    Disney Theme Park Fan #4,584,376
    http://www.micoofy.com

Hubby works at Dland..been there 3 years...he is in Horticulture...you see his handiwork everywhere..

Quote Originally Posted by dmomof4 View Post
    Hubby works at Dland..been there 3 years...he is in Horticulture...you see his handiwork everywhere..

Thank him for me, please! I love all the the beautiful plants and flowers. Just this past week I was once again taking pictures of flowers there.

• Murphy Lover

Im a past Cast member. I started there Jan 2006 - July 2006. Not very long... a better opportunity came my way and I had to jump on it.

I started as a CR in East side stores (tomorrowland, Fantasyland, & Toontown). During that time I became a hat writer and i worked in alot of hat shops all around the park (my favorite being the old Main street hat shop). At the end of my 90 day (to the exact day) I became a fantasyland stores lead. So near the end of my run as a cast member I was mostly in Toontown and Fantasyland... with the occasional Hat Writing shifts.

It was fun but the drama was alot. I enjoyed making the magic and seeing a kid smile. But when you actually dread coming to work because of the drama.. theres no real point any more.

I did get my AP and now I love coming to the park and seeing old friends.
    Jennifer
    http://www.facebook.com/cadensmama
    Disneyland Cast Member - Class of 2006 - January 2006 - July 2006 Fanstasyland Stores Lead

I was a Cast Member too!
    I was in Day Custodial over at DCA, i worked there from 2002-2005, it was the most memorable job i have ever had.Some of the hottest summers but, Working Special Events like Rockin the Bay, XGames, Soap Opera Weekends, and ABC Primetime was some of the best highlights while working there. I met a lot of Celebs like, Christina Aguilera, Whoopi Goldberg, George Lopez, Mark Paul Gossalar, and Johny Depp at the Pirates Premire!,during the 50th Julie Andrews and Art Linkletter! Its a time that i will never forget working during the 50th, all of the entertainment and the looks on childrens faces is something that i will never forget! Ill be back for the 55th!

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast