• Just splashing around...

Parking While Buying an Annual Pass

I didn't renew my AP this year because, quite frankly, the out of control crowds were starting to make my visits to the parks not so fun and I needed a break. However, I know I can't stay away much longer and will probably be buying a new AP soon. So my question is this:

If I park in Mickey and Friends, and pay the $12, do I bring my parking pass to the ticket booth and that will be credited towards my pass? I get the Premium so paking is included.

Or, if I buy it on-line, do I show my printed receipt at the parking structure and they will let me park without having to pay?

I guess the other alternative, which I have done before, is to park in Downtown Disney, get the pass, then move my car to Mickey and Friends before the free three hours are up, but that's a pain and I'd rather not do it that way.

• My boss is a Mouse.

Re: Parking While Buying an Annual Pass

When we got our passes I added parking to mine. I just showed my parking receipt (the thing that you mark where you parked) to the lady at the bank and she applied the cost towards my total.
    When you're curious, you find lots of interesting things to do.
    ~Walt Disney~

• Here's my 2 cents

dude or dudette, don't over think this just pay the parking and bring the parking ticket with you when you get your pass and the cost be applied to the renewal, I've done it this way for years, very easy.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by ltlmrm8 View Post
    If I park in Mickey and Friends, and pay the $12, do I bring my parking pass to the ticket booth and that will be credited towards my pass? I get the Premium so paking is included.

Or, if I buy it on-line, do I show my printed receipt at the parking structure and they will let me park without having to pay?
    Either of these will work.

When I bought my annual pass online with Parking included I just handed them my printout and they scanned it and they let me park free....

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by away2la View Post
    When we got our passes I added parking to mine. I just showed my parking receipt (the thing that you mark where you parked) to the lady at the bank and she applied the cost towards my total.
    This is also how we did it. They credited the $12.00 toward our APs. Be sure to take your parking ticket to them or they won't do it.