Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Club 33 Dress Code

Quote Originally Posted by AlohaStitch View Post
    Congratulations, you are going to have a great time. I've eaten there numerous times and have seen everything from ultra fancy to ultra casual (I'm usually in t-shirt and levi's with cowboy boots...) I've never seen anyone get upset with the shorts and flipflops.

Okay, this makes sense - if I were able to eat there all the time on a membership, I would wear whatever I was wearing to the park, and that would mean casual wear.

I'm just thinking that I'd only get one shot if I got to go and I'd want to make it fancy special.

I don't know how recently people have seen someone where flip flops, because since they have been enforcing the dress code more lately I have seen people turned away wearing flip flops. That being said, lunch has a more causual dress code than dinner. No flip flops, tank tops, no ripped or extremely faded jeans or anything that can be considered beach wear. For dinner no shorts and men must wear a collared shirt. A sundress is not considered a tank top.

• Banned User

When they call you the day before the reservation, you can ask them. When they left me a message they left a message of what not to wear. You can probably call DL, or, go to guest relations. They give out a dress code thing when you come to get your DL passes for Club 33. I think you will be fine in a sundress.

Also......HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!!! You will LOVE it!

• A spooky ghost

I've seen shorts and flip-flops as recently as last October.

• Hooterville, USA

We went there just yesterday for lunch and I can tell you that they do enforce the dress code.

Flip flops will get you removed, and I think that tank tops are more for the men than women. But a dress with spaghetti straps will be allowed. If you're worried any at all, bring a sweater.

By the way, lunch was way better than dinner and we ate for 3 hours. All you can eat crab, shrimp, and lobster with a filet mignon thrown in for good measure.

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

• I'm wishing

Congratulations!!! A sundress sounds just perfect for lunch at Club 33!

I'm with Belle...I too have imagined what I would wear if, no WHEN I finally get to go myself. Because it would be such a special occasion for me, I would also wear heels and a cute dress!!! Someday....

I have never been to Club 33 either, but I have been to the Magic Castle a few times (Which has a MUCH MUCH stricter dress code) and since Club 33 would most likely be a once in a lifetime thing, I would be dressing like if I went to the Castle. Suit and Tie all the way!

Sonoma County, Ca. but born in Whittier, Ca.

I've never been to Club 33. Probably won't get to either. That being said, if I did get to, I would at least wear slacks, a nice polo, and nice shoes. At least. It is my humble opinion that we, as a culture, have become far too casual, both in dress and manner. I hope that Club 33 does enforce their dress code.

Quote Originally Posted by juliemouse View Post

i'm with belle...i too have imagined what i would wear if, no when i finally get to go myself. Because it would be such a special occasion for me, i would also wear heels and a cute dress!!! Someday....

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Druggas View Post
    By the way, lunch was way better than dinner and we ate for 3 hours. All you can eat crab, shrimp, and lobster with a filet mignon thrown in for good measure.

Yes!!!

The seafood buffet is to die for!!! It is certainly our favorite!

And we also prefer brunch/lunch to the evening meals unless it is for a special occassion and without the kids. (hehe)

And you beat our record of 2 hours, 20 minutes for a meal! (well, not including enjoying Fantasmic from the balcony after a meal).

You know how to do it!

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by anziodogface View Post
    It is my humble opinion that we, as a culture, have become far too casual, both in dress and manner. I hope that Club 33 does enforce their dress code.
    Ditto!!!!!!!!!!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• Disney Boi

If u are a guest to a member I would recommend you wear something really nice....I got the chance to go for valentines day "09" me and my fiancé dressed head to toe while other were dressed with hoodies on ripped jean flip flops....you want to make a good impression cause your representing the member that invited you so look good dress to impress like I said we did and the member Invited me and my fiancé back for dinner at the club
    Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
    Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

• Sock Puppet

^^^^^^^

I'm sure that you will be one that gets invited back again... and again.

• Disney Boi

this is what we wore im the one with the Mickey Mouse tie hehe
    Disneyland trips 03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11
    Walt Disney World first trip December 11th-18th

Smile Re: Club 33 Dress Code

Hi, Great to hear you get to go. I just came back from Club 33 last weekend. One of our friends had forgot that (Flip Flops) are NOT allowed, she had to go around looking for regular sandals before they would let her in. We were also there for lunch. We were guests this time of someone who use to work with Walt Disney. We had the bigest table there in the conference looking room, we had 15 people. He told us stories and he and his wife told us of all the movie stars they are friends with. The only thing that is kind of frustrating, is that each time i have gone the souvaneers you can buy, they never have any large sizes of polos or jackets, they sell out quick. Hopefuly you also see a celebrity, the last time we saw Tom Neelan and some other Sat night live people and a few soap opera stars.
    Rich

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast