Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fun 21+ Places

Fun 21+ Places

I was just wondering, of all the older MCers, if you prefer

Napa Rose Lounge or Hearthstone as a place to kick back and have a couple of drinks in a romantic setting...or if you like just a stroll down DTD better....?

• Curiouser and Curiouser

Re: Fun 21+ Places

I enjoy the Lost Bar very much. It's chill and the drinks have light up ice cubes.
    ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
    Yana
    ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

• The Dudester

Another place I went to recently and enjoyed is the movie theatre across the street in the Anaheim GardenWalk. They have a wing of the theatre that is designated for 21+ only. It's a few screens playing various new movies, and a nice snack bar where you can purchase some adult beverages. I saw Twilight there on opening weekend and it was AWESOME not having to deal with tons of screaming kids like you do at most theatres on weekends. The screen we were in was modestly sized, not too overcrowded... and get this... QUIET! It was awesome

• Jeanne, like the lamp!

though the garden walk is very awesome, to stay in the theme of disney id agree with the Lost Bar. I Love it there! not to mention its at the disneyland hotel, whats more romantic than that?

and they lived happily ever after

• Here's my 2 cents

further to the Napa Rose, they have a patio with a fire ring (for the very occasional smoker) and, from my experience, is rarely used. my wife and I love it so much she hosted my 50th birthday on that patio with about 25 of our friends and family. We had awesome service, truly unforgettable!
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

I personally am in LOVE with the Steakhouse 55 Bar, its small, intimate, and the service is top notch. Many of the staff there have worked in the resort for various decades and the service reflects that! Also the drinks are so good! A true cocktail lounge on Anaheim Disney Property if there ever was one! Also the appetizers are SO delicious! The Hearthstone on a bright sunny day is a close second! and Third I would say is the Cove Bar, is that what its called nowadays?, in the back of Ariel's Grotto the drinks are nice, you can get a cocktail and the Lobster Nachos can easily feed three to four people and are only 10.99!

• :)

I prefer the ESPN Zone on game nights...

if you would have asked me this question a year ago, than it's all about going to the gas station down the street and mixing your Gatorade or monster with your 21+ beverage and hitting the parks!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I prefer the ESPN Zone on game nights...

if you would have asked me this question a year ago, than it's all about going to the gas station down the street and mixing your Gatorade or monster with your 21+ beverage and hitting the parks!
    That's pretty much what we do. Grab a sugarfree Rockstar and sip a little in the car, take the rest to go! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Green View Post
    though the garden walk is very awesome, to stay in the theme of disney id agree with the Lost Bar. I Love it there! not to mention its at the disneyland hotel, whats more romantic than that?

Lost Bar is in Disneyland Hotel by the pool right? captain hook's or something?

Uva is great for people watching and getting some sun.

Ariel's Grotto is great to hang and have a good time. The bartenders are THE BEST! (Hi Rosie, Rochelle, Danielle, Brian, and Jessica!). Downside is in the afternoon the sun is hard to get away from as it sets over Paradise Pier.

• Scentsy Minion

Blog Entries

Like SHowardcpa said, the Cove Bar above Ariel's Grotto is my favorite place to be (except I haven't seen Brian in fo-r-ev-er!!!! If you see him please say hi for me!). Runners up would be Lost Bar (Ron the bartender is awesome, and Croc's Bites has some delicious nachos), Uva (pricier, but fancier), and Hearthstone (service is consistently on the slower side, but you get free munchies! Yay!).

Another good option is grabbing a glass of wine at the winery in DCA, grabbing a bench, and taking in the views.

• The Fantasyland guy

My vote is for the Lost Bar too... but if I had to pic between Napa Rose and Hearthstone, I would pick the Rose as you can go outside and sit next to the fire pit while watching people in DCA!

• Jeanne, like the lamp!

Quote Originally Posted by aznshrek88 View Post
    Lost Bar is in Disneyland Hotel by the pool right? captain hook's or something?
    Yes its by the pool at the DLH right next door to Hook's Pointe.
    I especially love the yellow cups they serve your drinks in

and they lived happily ever after

• Animator in Training!

Well if you want to go to a bar..there's the Lost bar at the DL Hotel, House of Blues, Rainforest Cafe has some good drinks. Or if you like wine the Tratorria in DCA has some really good ones, but there just a little pricey.
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

• Darkbeer

Blog Entries

I am enjoying the Anaheim GardenWalk more and more lately. Saw Star Trek in the 21+ theaters, Prices were reasonable.

Bar Louie has a beer of the month, and charges just $3 per pint 24/7.

Happy Hours, Bar Louie, Cheesecake Factory, Bubba Gump's all have great deals. Bubba Gump's also offers a late night Happy Hour.

Basically half the price of the Disneyland Resort or less.

Just a block away, and on busy days, Disney will offer free shuttle service from the Hotel tram Loading area, since Disney is using AGW for Theme Park Parking.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast