Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Re: Should Churros Be Given Their Own Themed Attraction? How About Dole Whips?

Chili River Rapids! Enjoy the mountain scenery of the golden state, the splash of the water, and the fresh baked bread bowl and hearty, piping hot chili as you ride down a mountain river in a giant bread bowl full of chili! Not recommended for vegetarians or those who don't want severe burns by hot foodstuffs. Sponsored by Boudin.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

^But instead of water in the flume, it's sour cream!

(I like sour cream with my chili)

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

The Great Churro Ride - "You Lick It And Pass It Down, You Lick It And Pass It Down..............."

• Future Indy Castmember

Ride Idea:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Churros and Dole Whips

Show Ideas:

Churrotasmic! A Journey Beyond the Cinnamon
    Remember....Dole Whips are Tasty: A Whippy Spectacular presented by Dole
    Jedi Churro Academy: Defeat a Sith Lord with churros
    Last edited by The Forbidden Eye; 05-25-2009 at 09:08 AM.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Disneyland History Lover

Quote Originally Posted by Scary Scott View Post
    this is why were fat...
    but still ive never had a dole whip
    how about ... Mickey Churro!
    the eatable new mascot of disneyland! (please dont lick and not take a bite, think of the others)
    When you get one, make sure you get the Whip Float. It's like a root beer float... but instead of root beer, your Dole Whip floats in a cup of Dole pineapple juice. These are soooo good to cool off with in the Tiki Room on a warm day.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    Chili River Rapids! Enjoy the mountain scenery of the golden state, the splash of the water, and the fresh baked bread bowl and hearty, piping hot chili as you ride down a mountain river in a giant bread bowl full of chili! Not recommended for vegetarians or those who don't want severe burns by hot foodstuffs. Sponsored by Boudin.

Chili River Rapids is a delicious ride...but a messy ones. Riders are cautioned to wear a bib and/or bring plenty of napkins.

Quote Originally Posted by dland_lover View Post
    ^But instead of water in the flume, it's sour cream!

(I like sour cream with my chili)
    A chili and sour cream flume...and hot chocolate gushers to wash it all down.
    To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    The Great Churro Ride - "You Lick It And Pass It Down, You Lick It And Pass It Down..............."
    Something tells me that the edible Great Churro Ride vehicles aren't going to last long...and the guests are going to gain a lot of weight by the end of the ride.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    When you get one, make sure you get the Whip Float. It's like a root beer float... but instead of root beer, your Dole Whip floats in a cup of Dole pineapple juice. These are soooo good to cool off with in the Tiki Room on a warm day.
    Super recommendation, Victoria. Dole whip floats are my flavorite! I love them even bore than Dole whips. It is quite nice of Disneyland management that they allow guests to enjoy Dole treats while watching the Tiki Room show.

• Delawarean Girl

Nah, those kind of stuff just need to be sold in Delaware too. Along with their Turkey Legs. Or maybe Texas. I might be moving there. I just might!

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    Ride Idea:

Indiana Jones and the Temple of Churros and Dole Whips

Show Ideas:

Churrotasmic! A Journey Beyond the Cinnamon
    Remember....Dole Whips are Tasty: A Whippy Spectacular presented by Dole
    Jedi Churro Academy: Defeat a Sith Lord with churros
    Indian Jones and the Temple of Churros and Dole Whips might be such a tantalizing Adventure that Disney wouldn't be able to keep riders inside their jeeps for long. My flavorite scene would be the giant boulder churro toward the end. I'd be begging for it to hit me right in my wide open mouth.

Churrotasmic! What a snacktastic idea.

Remember...A Whippy Spectacular has my tast buds bursting with refreshing array of colorful fireworks.

Jedi Churro Academy sounds so utterly scrupcious that I can't wait to scarf down a crispy cinnamon Jedi, and follow it up with a delicious Sith chaser.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by Hayley B View Post
    Nah, those kind of stuff just need to be sold in Delaware too. Along with their Turkey Legs. Or maybe Texas. I might be moving there. I just might!
    Love your StarWars avatar, Haley. I think that Darth Churro would be a delicious snack anytime...anywhere...especially if he is filled with the goodness of Yoda yogurt. Care to join me for dessert?

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

No one's mentioned the possibilities of Churro White's Scary Adventures yet, where Churro White is menaced by the evil Turkey Leg Witch, gets chased through the scary forest of Redd Rockett's Pizza, and is saved by the Seven Asparagus Skewers.

• Iron-Clad Allie

Quote Originally Posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    No one's mentioned the possibilities of Churro White's Scary Adventures yet, where Churro White is menaced by the evil Turkey Leg Witch, gets chased through the scary forest of Redd Rockett's Pizza, and is saved by the Seven Asparagus Skewers.
    The Seven Asparagus Skewers make me whistle while I work them down into my tummy. The Turkey Leg Witch and Churro White are each delectable entres to be enjoyed by people that enjoy combining dinner with a theme park ride adventure.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Something tells me that the edible Great Churro Ride vehicles aren't going to last long...and the guests are going to gain a lot of weight by the end of the ride.
    That's why the end of the ride is at the entrance to "it's a small world!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Warrior View Post
    Indian Jones and the Temple of Churros and Dole Whips might be such a tantalizing Adventure that Disney wouldn't be able to keep riders inside their jeeps for long. My flavorite scene would be the giant boulder churro toward the end. I'd be begging for it to hit me right in my wide open mouth.
    Nah... I'd rather visit the Chamber of Pineappley Goodness! That is, until we're attacked by a giant turkey leg... ("Turkey legs? You guys are on your own!")

And the dart room now shoots Bengal Barbeque skewers at guests!
    Jedi Churro Academy sounds so utterly scrupcious that I can't wait to scarf down a crispy cinnamon Jedi, and follow it up with a delicious Sith chaser.
    Don't forget to munch on the Churrosabers!

• Iron-Clad Allie

That's why the end of the ride is at the entrance to "it's a small world!"

I have a sinking feeling of impending doom for Small World's new boats.

Nah... I'd rather visit the Chamber of Pineappley Goodness! That is, until we're attacked by a giant turkey leg... ("Turkey legs? You guys are on your own!")
    The Chamber of Pineappley Goodness would be pure heaven if it wasn't for those damn turkey legs.

And the dart room now shoots Bengal Barbeque skewers at guests!
    When it comes to bbq skewer darts, my mouth is the bullseye.

Don't forget to munch on the Churrosabers!
    Ready to grunt down the Churrosabers. Danger never tasted so good!
    Last edited by Ride Warrior; 05-26-2009 at 10:29 PM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast