Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16

    • It's all about Theme!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,604

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Beautiful, but not worthy to lead the parade.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

    And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

  2. #17

    • He Gets The Job Done
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Tustin
    Posts
    8,151
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Well worthy enough. because she is leading the parade. lol


  3. #18

    • Infinitized!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    5,910

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Looks pretty good. Can't wait to see more photos, or better yet, a video.

  4. #19

    • We Go On.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,793

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    I kind of like it, but I don't know if it will be the same as the Blue Fairy. Maybe it will look a little better once I see it with all its details closer up.

  5. #20

    • Lego Peoplemover Priit
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Tallinn, Estonia (Yes it is real)
    Posts
    1,198

    Cool Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    It's okay. But I'm not all that crazy for Tinkerbell. So I think I'll just have to wait to see it in person.

  6. #21

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Valley of the Dolls
    Posts
    1,454

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    It looks fantastic! It also looks really bright, LED's or what? In the press conference they said they were keeping the rod technology rather than LED.

  7. #22

    •   
    • Support MC - Go GOLD!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Queen Creek, AZ
    Posts
    8,713

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    So they have a huge park to test it out on
    and the decide to pull it fully lite in front of the gates?

    Usually they are good about keeping things "under wraps"
    Good for us,
    but it looks a little staged (just my opinion) so people who have doubts can feel better about it.

    I'm with others though.
    No a big tinkerbell fan and I think the old beginning was much better fit for the start of the parade.
    But I'm not seeing it in person nor in the fully glory it should be, so I'll wait until I can be there to see it before totally pass judgement.
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz



  8. #23

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Quote Originally Posted by DLFreak71 View Post
    So they have a huge park to test it out on
    and the decide to pull it fully lite in front of the gates?

    Usually they are good about keeping things "under wraps"
    Good for us,
    but it looks a little staged (just my opinion) so people who have doubts can feel better about it.

    I'm with others though.
    No a big tinkerbell fan and I think the old beginning was much better fit for the start of the parade.
    But I'm not seeing it in person nor in the fully glory it should be, so I'll wait until I can be there to see it before totally pass judgement.
    At any Disney park they rehearse both the driving aspect of the floats and full dress rehearsals with the cast. California's parade route just happens to pass the front gate, only reason you can catch a quick glimpse of whats going on.
    Jeff Wayne







  9. #24

    • Done waiting!!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    943

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
    At any Disney park they rehearse both the driving aspect of the floats and full dress rehearsals with the cast. California's parade route just happens to pass the front gate, only reason you can catch a quick glimpse of whats going on.
    They likely had it on the actual route to rehearse with the proper clearances as well as to sync it up with the chips implanted in the pavement that cue the music.
    I'm literally a born Disney fan! I was born at Providence St. Joseph Med Center right across the street from Disney Studios in Burbank. The same hospital where Walt died.


    By the way my shirt in the pic says "I like big sharks and I cannot lie"

  10. #25

    • Minion
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    1,153

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Quote Originally Posted by goofypirate View Post
    They likely had it on the actual route to rehearse with the proper clearances as well as to sync it up with the chips implanted in the pavement that cue the music.
    I believe on each float there is a antenna that cues up the music?
    Jeff Wayne







  11. #26

    •   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    TARDIS
    Posts
    6,069

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostHostJeff View Post
    I believe on each float there is a antenna that cues up the music?
    Nah- there's just the chips Disney implanted in our brains when we entered the gates, that push us to buy more plush, pins and other unnecessary things. Come on... admit it. You know you've had that whole "ZOMG I have to have that!" moment.

    Well, now you know why.

  12. #27

    • Returning to DL 2/29
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Murrieta,CA
    Posts
    766

    Talking Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    I was at Disneyland on May 26 and while we were about to leave we saw the Tinkerbell Float and then me and my little brother and sister RANTO THE DCA GATES and stood there we saw the whole parade just one problem no actors and some floats had tow trucks pulling them and not all the floats were functioning properly but still the new music track is awesome The best thing that I can confirm is that ending fanfare is back
    I'm back and now what!



    followme on Twiiter @hurricanefreak




  13. #28

    • Junior Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    249

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    Quote Originally Posted by hurricanefreak View Post
    I was at Disneyland on May 26 and while we were about to leave we saw the Tinkerbell Float and then me and my little brother and sister RANTO THE DCA GATES and stood there we saw the whole parade just one problem no actors and some floats had tow trucks pulling them and not all the floats were functioning properly but still the new music track is awesome The best thing that I can confirm is that ending fanfare is back
    Any pics or vids?

  14. #29

    • MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    The Nebuchadnezzar
    Posts
    1,580
    Blog Entries
    63

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    100% crop please
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

  15. #30

    • Adventurer Slash Explorer
    • Offline

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    900

    Re: New Electrical Parade Opening Float! Pictures! Spoilers!

    I'm not a fan of Tinkerbell... but I'm fond of her fairy friends. Will they be there too? Or just Tink?

    I like the float, anyway. Tink or not. It's pretty.
    Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Rumor] Another Bad rumor Disney Electrical Parade this time broken tinkbell float
    By hurricanefreak in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-12-2009, 11:29 AM
  2. [News] First Look at Tinker Bell float in Disney's Electrical Parade
    By 2DieFR in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
  3. Rose Parade Float Viewing (pictures)
    By Ranger Rick in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2007, 09:31 PM
  4. Add A Float To Electrical Parade?
    By Quacky4Donald in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-12-2006, 02:01 PM
  5. Rose Parade Float Pictures
    By Schmoogie in forum MiceChat News Archive
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 10:49 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •