Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

• Minion

What do YOU crave at Disneyland or DCA?

Everyone smells the delicious cotton candy as they walk down Main Street, smell the popcorn popping all around the park and the extremely long lines for Tiki Juice Bar! Regardless of price what is YOU crave when you're at the Disneyland Resort? What's a "must" when you visit?

The most recent thing that is a "MUST" everytime I visit is the Bavarian filled Churros! It's like having......... My goodness those are so darn delicious, now they no longer sell those in the park, but when I do visit I do make my way down to Downtown Disney just for that! YUM YUM YUM. I also have to have one of those delicious Corn Dogs! (which can be found in both parks) Although those are about six bucks each they're so worth it! (I've had friends have bad experiences because theirs were cold, but I have yet to get one thats cold... (knock on wooooooooooood).....) And I can't forget my Ice Cream My Mickey Sandwich! Now I have to admit that Mickey Sandwich is always so darn hard, never soft, but I cant help but purchase one when I am there! YUM YUM YUM. (Oh, and I have yet to try the beer at DCA... I know I know..., I hear it's"that good"...)

So what is that you CRAVE? Perhaps I may need to try some new things on my next visit.

• Banned User

Re: What do YOU crave at Disneyland or DCA?

Oh, I always crave some Chimichanga. And You can never have enough Indy. Gotta love that Indy and Chimichanga!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by ICe101 View Post
    Oh, I always crave some Chimichanga. And You can never have enough Indy. Gotta love that Indy and Chimichanga!
    Mmmmm... You know I have yet to try those and I see everyone enjoying those! I think that is a must next time I visit!

• =)

The churros are pretty tempting, though I've had to resist that temptation lately because of my stomach.

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

For me, let's see....a churro is always nice, and a frozen lemonade (freshly poured, thank you, not in a sealed cup). I do love the jalapeno cheese pretzels at Coke Corner as well. And a recent addition are the Cafe Orleans pommes frites, good stuff that.

• Nor Cal AP'er

Gotta have a burrito from Tortilla Joe's,it'll last me almost day! i get one each time I visit the park. But you are right the Popcorn...mmm-boy!
    I am a Annual Pass Holder and I'm better than you! lol!

• no flash photography...

I don't usually snack in the park, but ever since Saturday I crave the cream cheese filled pretzels.

• Minion

Experiment 626------ That's the one place I have never eaten at in Downtown Disney! Hhhmmm.. Good to know, and oh yeah that popcorn!

darkfairycthulu---- Yum I love Jalapenos, I will have to try that Pretzel! Those cream cheese filled ones sound darn good too.

• Disneyland History Lover

Dole Whip Float.

That or Spagetti Marsinara at Pizza Port. I don't know what it is but their spagetti is just soooo delicious.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I usually crave the Chicken Pesto Alfredo at Plaza Inn- it is usually the best pasta. I also like the Jalapeno-cheese pretzel, and I usually like the Ice Cream at the Burrrr-bank Ice Cream. Whenever we go to White Water, I have to have the Nachos with steak and cheese. Sweet!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

The Bavarian Pretzels up at the Enchanted Cottage. Their not the nasty Mickey-variety. They're real, honest-to-goodness giant pretzels. I don't get them every visit, but dang- are they ever tasty!

That, and a whip float, maybe a corn dog, Monte Cristo (although I haven't had one since last Summer )... umm... I dunno. I just really crave being there.

My wife *has* to have a dill pickle on each trip. Used to be only from Main Street but now they're selling them all over the parks at the produce carts.

I don't have *one* thing I crave, but I used to. As a kid I *loved" the fresh orange juice at the Sunkist Citrus House. I know, 'it's just OJ". But geez the smell walking down Main Street was so intoxicating and the juice was so tasty and refreshing I could spend all day in there. (Well almost...) Sadly, visiting it at Yesterland just isn't the same.

minnie mouse apple. thats all i wanted and finally got it the last day and brought it home to enjoy. =x
    Shopping:

1. www.disneystore.com
    2. http://www.mouseshoppe.com
    3. http://www.laughingplacestore.com
    4. "Disneyland Delivears" (800) 362-4533, [email protected]

Want to learn how to live more healthy? www.losenowandkeepitoff.com for more info ([email protected])

• YOU KNOW IT! YEAH!

Dole whip floats my boat!

SUPPORT THE CMs

For me, Tomorrow is everyday...wait...what?

Churros or a regular pretzel with cheese dipping sauce...yumm!!!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast