blue sky cellar questions.

ok so i remember when the blue sky cellar opened a while back. it promised to have some constant updates of what was the be happening in california adventure as things progressed through the re-vamp phase of the park. but as i only went in the cellar when it first opened, has anything new came up inside or has anybody even bothered to check (i for one have not).

i usually look to the dateline disney blog or in the parks updates for some new info but as far as i can tell its all still the same for now.

Re: blue sky cellar questions.

I have seen videos inside Blue Sky Cellar that have scale models of cars land and Goofy's sky school So we know that they have potential items to use to update BSC. My thought is that they will washout the TSMM concept drawings and displays and fill them in with new ones, or add extra details about attractions like TLM of WOC. as well as cars land

• Senior Minion

It's suppose to be updated in July I think.
    The Mickey audience is not made up of people; it has no racial, national, political, religious or social differences or affiliations; the Mickey audience is made up of parts of people, of that deathless, precious, ageless, absolutely primitive remnant of something in every world-wracked human being which makes us play with children’s toys and laugh without self-consciousness at silly things, and sing in bathtubs, and dream and believe that our babies are uniquely beautiful. You know…the Mickey in us.
    -Walt Disney

can you post a vid link?
    just do what you think...

• Squaw NO gettum firewood!

You're both correct! It's due to be updated in July, at which point TSMM & the games of the boardwalk will be bumped out for more details on WOC and the rest of Paradise Pier (Goofy's, TLM, etc.)
    "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Quote Originally Posted by whitealexander View Post
    can you post a vid link?
    Haha i would but i cant remember exactly where i got it. I'm pretty sure it was from a link somewhere on the thousands of pages on here.
    Im pretty sure it was just the video they show you in the Blue Sky cellar.
    Not like some EXCLUSIVE backstage video.
    here is a link from youtube to one i found that is similar, or hey might be the same one i watched, it was a month or so ago.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fm6tx_Twc&feature=related]YouTube - Future of Disney's California Adventure[/ame]

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Suspended

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner31 View Post
    You're both correct! It's due to be updated in July, at which point TSMM & the games of the boardwalk will be bumped out for more details on WOC and the rest of Paradise Pier (Goofy's, TLM, etc.)
    Yeah, I asked the cast member working in there about any updates since December, and when would they be changing out some of the displays. They said sometime in July. When I asked what would be featured, she mentioned primarily the World of Color.

Then I asked if they would be adding anything about The little Mermaid Attraction or the Beergarden. Well, all of a sudden she started taking a rather snooty attitude and said "Oh, where did you hear about a beergarden. . . . and that she hadn't heard about any announcements about that." Yikes! I hope other cast member working in Blue Sky Cellar don't act that snotty.

Her tone left a lot to be desired, and to not have information about the updates left me with a feeling that that's not the type of experience JL had in mind with opening a preview center. You could totally tell she was lying through her teeth and just wasn't willing to talk about it. If she wasn't allowed to talk about those plans, she should have just said so, or just that the imagineers are fine tuning details in the area, before any of those plans are presented to the guest.
    Last edited by Aladdin; 06-02-2009 at 06:34 PM.