Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question Haunted Mansion Holiday Fastpass

does anyone know if the Haunted Mansion Holiday Fastpass is linked to the other Fastpass machines?? Just curious

• Minion

Re: Haunted Mansion Holiday Fastpass

Probably not since they removed the fastpass machine...

• Banned User

No that was Splash Mountain and Pirates of the Carribean. They unfortunately will have Fastpass for HMH because they have put up two temporary signs marking the entrances for both stand-by and fastpass. take a look at Darkbeer's most recent(9/28) pictorial. I was very mad to see it return because it only holds up an otherwise fast moving line.

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Following The Optimist

HMH Always Gets FP. Last year, the machines started 'connected' to the system, and as the crowds wore down, were 'disconnected'.
    -Monorail Man

• A Pirate's life for me!

Leave well enough alone...

• Banned User

THey should get rid of those fastpass machines and put the steam engine observation platform back in. the engines stop right by it

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by inav
    THey should get rid of those fastpass machines and put the steam engine observation platform back in. the engines stop right by it
    And have everyone stand in a 2 hour line? That sounds great!

The fastpass machines that are left make sense for being there. Pirates and certainly not Pooh needed them, and they're gone.

I don't know, I'm one of the few people here that likes fastpass.

• Banned User

Hey i like fastpass to but the hm line would go faster without it. it is a very efficient ride

• Minion

Not during Haunted Mansion Holiday, which is the only time that Fastpass is used for the attraction.

I thought they closed it down since I saw a photo update and there was nothing back there... Must have been some other fastpass location.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • Pineapple Queen

Quote Originally Posted by inav
    Hey i like fastpass to but the hm line would go faster without it. it is a very efficient ride
    'Tis true, but I don't wanna stand out in the cold >_<

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict
    the line for HMH would be faster without FP.... think of it.. a continuous ride taking people.. and those large groups moving every few mins into the elevators... it should be faster.. they only keep it to make people feel special...

(FP rant over.. -walks away-..)

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by pineapplewhipaddict
    Nothing is free in this world and you are expecting something for free. Fastpass is poison and is only a cheap illusion you are getting anywhere. In reality the line would not exceed 20-30 min without fastpass but now since people are so selfish that they would cut in front of other people to not stand in the cold, I just feel is wrong. You are having people stand outside in the cold double the time that they should just so you can breeze through the line in 10 min. If we went back to the old way everything would be fair and the way it should be not a handicap system where annual passholders get the right to breeze through lines. People who have never been to the park dont know these things as well and you are making their lines double the time they should when you can visit the park anytime you want.
    Last edited by Disneyfreak; 09-30-2005 at 01:12 AM.

• Banned User

Leave well enough alone...
    Exactly.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyfreak
    Nothing is free in this world and you are expecting something for free. Fastpass is poison and is only a cheap illusion you are getting anywhere. In reality the line would not exceed 20-30 min without fastpass but now since people are so selfish that they would cut in front of other people to not stand in the cold, I just feel is wrong. You are having people stand outside in the cold double the time that they should just so you can breeze through the line in 10 min. If we went back to the old way everything would be fair and the way it should be not a handicap system where annual passholders get the right to breeze through lines. People who have never been to the park dont know these things as well and you are making their lines double the time they should when you can visit the park anytime you want.
    Everyone has equal access to the fastpass system. That is fair. If you choose to wait in line, that's cool too...

If a person doesn't know about Fastpass, I won't feel bad at all. Call me selfish... I'll laugh as I walk right into the building.

Reading is Fundamental. If people can't take the time to read on the map what a fastpass is, or ask a Cast Member... that's their own fault. Personally, it amazes me just how many people can't seem to understand the simple Fastpass concept...

• Long live the Fire Lord

Quote Originally Posted by Soulquarian
    . . . I won't feel bad at all. Call me selfish... I'll laugh as I walk right into the building.

Someone literally did that to me, and I snatched fastpass from their hand and ate it. (It was funny, but bad for the digestive system) And although I quoted you, I don't mean this at you directly, but the people in the standby line don't nedd your holier-than-thou-attitude, that's what causes so much animosity towards people with fastpasses. I know where to get info on fastpasses, you know where to ge info on fastpasses, but to say that the average day-trip tourist is going to go out of their way to learn something while at a theme park, is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Ask any cast member whose been asked where the bathroom is while standing in front of the bathroom.
    "What single word is the name of a magazine, a cereal, a board game, and a never-ending series of soul-crushing disappointments which slowly leech away your hope and idealism until you are nothing more than a bitter husk of a man?"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast