Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Banned User

Disneyland Audio CDs

Well, I've been looking around for some Disneyland music, preferrable the harder to get stuff like narrations and stuff, but I can't seem to find any place to get it besides Extinct Atractions club. So, basically I have two questions.

1. Does Extinct Attractions Club still see their CDs and did they get a new website? Everytime I go to their site, the only thing that shows up is the little thing of changing pictures. No links to other pages or anything.

2. Is there anyother place that also has a similar selection of audio tracks and CDs?

Thanks. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Re: Disneyland Audio CDs

Amazon, and iTunes are good places to search for commercially available Disneyland Music. I would recommend the six CD set 'A Musical History of Disneyland'

I agree with Sailerm...lol
    Music is my LIFE!!!

• Collision speed....FULL!

What specifically are you looking for, what attractions do you want narrations for? We can point you to the best source for some tracks.

• Banned User

I will eventually get the Musical History of DIsneyland CDs, but it doesn't really have teh stuff I'm looking for right now. Thanks though!

Specifically I was looking for the audio to Indy, Pirates and Haunted Mansion. What I wanted was the load spiels, narration tracks, etc on seperate tracks, not all jumbled together like they are on most CDs. For example, I was really looking for Sallah's little speil at teh beggining of Indy and Mara's speil, each on their own seperate track. I believe Exticnt Attratcions Club used to seel CDs with tracks like this, but like I said, every time I load that page, no links ever appear so I can't acess the CD section.

• Collision speed....FULL!

I see, those are really hard to come by. Extinct attractions probably is the only way to get separated audio for Indy. There is a [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Haunted-Mansion-Anniversary-Limited-Compact/dp/B000SJQJNU/ref=sr_1_13?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1244245355&sr=8-13"]Haunted Mansion 30th Anniversary Limited Edition CD[/ame] (if you could find out) plays complete loops of every track, though they aren't necessarily separated or the best quality. Same with [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Pirates-Caribbean-Disney/dp/B000UFUXC0/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1244245516&sr=1-7"]Pirates of the Caribbean on that CD [/ame](also available at the park)

what about Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth cd? is that out of print or can it be bought in the park?

If you mean (and I think you do) the single disc album that was released nationwide in normal stores (as opposed to in park exclusive) during the 50th, I think it is still in print. Either way, though, it is still easy to come by in stock at Amazon, other online retailers, and I still see it in stores such as Best Buy from time to time.

As far as I've seen, though, you cannot buy it in park. The park only has the attraction cds (such as Haunted Mansion and Pirates) and the current 2008 2 Disc Official Album. Even during the 50th, I don't remember ever seeing the one disc happiest celebration album, only the special in park 2 disc Happiest Homecoming album and the "A Musical History of Disneyland" 6 cd set.

• Banned User

I do in fact have the Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD. I bought it about a year ago in the music shop at Disneyland. I enjoy that songs it comes with, thats for sure, but everything (narrations, sound effects, etc.) are all jumbled together. I got another similar CD titles The Official Album of Disneyland a few months later but its about the same thing, just with a few more songs. To my knowledge, both of these are still on sale in the park.

I think perhaps the problem with Extinct Attractions Club has to do with this computer. Every time it loads its says "Error on Page" down at the bttom of the screen, so I'm going to try on a different computer and hopefully it'll work.

Thanks again guys!

Sonoma County, Ca. but born in Whittier, Ca.

I was having that problem with the old Extinct Attractions site. Try this instead...I think it's the new site: Classic Theme Parks DVDs, CDs, and downloads

• Banned User

It looks liek it could be the same site, but so far they don't have any CDs or Audio downloads for sale. Perhaps they will add them in the future. Thanks for the link though! I will definately be checking that site.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • ♠ Pirate Wizard ♠

Blog Entries

Code:
    http://classicthemeparks.com/
    You can never run out of imagination. The more you use, the more you gain.

Quote Originally Posted by RCT3 View Post
    I do in fact have the Disney's Happiest Celebration on Earth CD. I bought it about a year ago in the music shop at Disneyland. I enjoy that songs it comes with, thats for sure, but everything (narrations, sound effects, etc.) are all jumbled together. I got another similar CD titles The Official Album of Disneyland a few months later but its about the same thing, just with a few more songs. To my knowledge, both of these are still on sale in the park.

I think perhaps the problem with Extinct Attractions Club has to do with this computer. Every time it loads its says "Error on Page" down at the bttom of the screen, so I'm going to try on a different computer and hopefully it'll work.

Thanks again guys!
    I stand corrected, guess I just never noticed it at the main street music shop, probably because I wasn't looking specifically for it since I've seen it so often. Sorry for the error!

• Shubisha

For what it's worth, I'd like to remind you that the audio sold on Extinct Attractions Club is stuff that the guy downloaded off of the internet and is selling on CDs claiming it's "straight from the disney archives" or whatnot but is nonetheless pirated and available freely on other sites. I know micechat does not condone illegal downloading of copyright material, but buying audio CDs from EAC is the same thing only you're paying him to get a home-made cd with audio they downloaded for free.

• It's all about Theme!

Quote Originally Posted by RCT3 View Post
    It looks liek it could be the same site, but so far they don't have any CDs or Audio downloads for sale. Perhaps they will add them in the future. Thanks for the link though! I will definately be checking that site.
    Well, for what its worth, it is the same site. Just redone. And they are still adding products and the CD's will be placed online in a few days. That's what their statement read.
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast