• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Question Change your AP Card Picture???

Hey is their a way to change my AP "Card" Picture (not the picture they took of me) but the front picture of the AP pass? I want to change the picture to the new Dragon Card (the 3 night summer pass)
    Is there anyway I could change the picture??? If so how do I do it? Thanks

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Re: Change your AP Card Picture???

I highly doubt it. I'm pretty sure that design is for the summer pass only. But I'm not positive.

You could just go into the passport center, take a new picture, and they'd give you one with the new pass. But this is only if you're willing to give up your current photo.
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

^so next time i go I can just go to the bank and get a new AP card with the dragon on it???

• Disneyland History Lover

It's $10 to get get a replacement card for any reason (you don't like the picture, you lost it, etc).

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    It's $10 to get get a replacement card for any reason (you don't like the picture, you lost it, etc).

I wouldn't say, "any".

Recently, an entry CM made the comment that one of my kids was "outgrowing" his AP. He was about four years older than when the pic was last taken, so he asked us if we could stop by the AP center and get a new one.

When we did, they didn't charge us anything for the new AP. And to top it off, they gave us the "special" design like we got when we renewed it online, so we didn't lose the special AP design.

All that we told them at the window was that we would like a new AP with a current picture.

• ---------------

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
    I wouldn't say, "any".

Recently, an entry CM made the comment that one of my kids was "outgrowing" his AP. He was about four years older than when the pic was last taken, so he asked us if we could stop by the AP center and get a new one.

When we did, they didn't charge us anything for the new AP. And to top it off, they gave us the "special" design like we got when we renewed it online, so we didn't lose the special AP design.

All that we told them at the window was that we would like a new AP with a current picture.
    Your situation sounds different than what he wants
    but like they always say
    never hurts to ask.

but generally
    if you want a replacement (due to your choosing or being lost)
    Disney doesn't give out an freebies and will charge you for that brand new spanking card (which prob. cost under 5˘ to make....but get everyone who wants one and that adds up).
    Quote by Al:
    To that end I'd like the Internet community to join me in reminding the Disney company that "it all started with Walt." As you can see below we've created some T-shirts, plus a few simple graphics that you can copy and paste into your websites to let folks know how you feel.
    -Al Lutz

Yeah that sounds about right LOL. That's what happened to me--they told me my pic was old (I was in 6th grade--I'm a High School Junior now) and so they gave me a new card--free of charge. If you renew by mail/online, then I believe you can go get a new photo, even if you originally received your AP by mail. It's weird, complicated, and pretty downright nutsies. But then again, it's Disney!!
    "The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

• The Tomorrowland One

No, the dragon card is Summer Fun Passes only.

The current AP Designs are the normal one with the castle in the clouds and balloons or the one with all the characters doing the celebrate pose.

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    A replacement AP Card is actually $20.