Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Time Travel Volunteer

Re: May 29-June 2: I Know It's You Saget!: A Kuzcochik Rally Trip Report

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    God I love the KC trip reports!!!

Holy crap, did I laugh out loud at work when I saw this. What's better is I really shouldn't be looking at this at work since I was, um "sick"... for this trip.
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people, and astonish the rest."

-Mark Twain

• Brand new CM!

Oh my goodness, i am in LOVE with your Donald Duck sweater!!!! It's spectacular! Where did you find that treasure?!
    I Donald Duck!

• I'm not really here

Great TR! Can't wait for the rest of it. Your non-normal facial expressions are why I love these TRs... never know what you're going to get.

Keep em coming.

Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

great trip report really enjoyed it

•   
    • Senior Minion

Great TR!

Great TR! I love that Mad Hatter shirt you wore to Club 33, really cute! I probably drove past you on your way out to California and I was coming back... I'm from AZ as well and we were coming home from Disneyland on the day you were heading out.
    Visit my Flickr!

Zip a dee doo dah, zip a dee a! My oh my what a wonderful day! Plenty of sunshine heading my way, Zip a dee doo dah, Zip a dee a!

I wanna go back....... I will miss you until next time Disneyland

• The Yodelin' Cowgirl

Blog Entries

Holy crap I got Editor's Pick!! What the heck is going on here?
    I'd like the thank Micechat... you like me, you really like me *sobsobsob*
    Okkay, kidding aside, how cool is that? Thanks guys ^_^
    (another note: are there seriously 43 people watching this thread! Holy cow)

A couple quick notes before I get on to part 3:

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Can't get enough of the KC trip reports! It was a pleasure talking to your team on the way over to DL the day of the Rally, as the group walking on the opposite side of the street!
    D'oh I forgot to mention that. Yes it was indeed hilarious talking about how much cooler we were for being on the other side of the street. Wish we could have talked more.

Quote Originally Posted by scarlett_3184 View Post
    Oh my goodness, i am in LOVE with your Donald Duck sweater!!!! It's spectacular! Where did you find that treasure?!
    They have them in a couple stores at the park. I saw them in like Feb and they were a little expensive so I never got it. Last month I found it in company D for like $15 which was a total steal and I love it. It's comfy and super loud

So right... Trip Report. Sunday we got to the park around 11am cause we decided to sleep a bit.
    Sadly the park was uber packed. We rode Indy, got some bread bowls and FPs for Tower of Terror and that was it (in like 3 hrs!).
    Around 1:30 we had to take my Dad to the airport. See Darkwing Chuck and I had tickets for the first two shows of "The Tonight Show w/ Conan O'Brien" and my dad didn't feel like staying thru Tues.
    So we dropped him off and went and had an early dinner at the PF Changs at Garden Walk.
    We made it back to the park around four and luckily it was a little calmer.
    You can tell there was less chaos b/c we actually have pics and they're in Toon Town (who saw that coming? Toon Town in a KC trip report... I know rare right?)

Darkwing Chuck gets up to date info from the Toon Town Police Department

I try to explain to the Officers that I have done nothing wrong (that guy next to me is really worried though)

Gag Factory sign (only thing funny in there are the prices... am I right people? Nevermind)

The power house (note me laughing at the bottom. That was genuine. That phone is really really funny. Check it out next time you brave Toon Town)

Toon Hole (I have the mind of a 13 yr old boy sometimes and this just sounds so wrong)

Darkwing Chuck decides to check the mail... the mail does not appreciate this

Apparently I was suppose to take that left turn in albuquerque

Just a looney, toony girl in Toon Town ^_^

Even Toon Town has pretty Disney grade flowers

We left Toon Town dejected b/c we didn't want to wait for Roger (and they were out of fastpasses despite the fact that the FP clock was still counting down) and decided to enter a scarier area of the park, The Princess Fantasy Faire!!!
    I know right? Well in our defence it was near their closing time and the wait was only like 20 minutes (which is nothing compared to the usual)
    While waiting we spied what you will see in the following picture. It started a debate about who the Princesses had gotten to craft the fantasy faire for them or if they had gone to the trouble of building it themselves.

The first princess we met was Aurora (who apparently everyone on facebook thinks is the princess I want to be. Wtf? Ariel all the way people)

A princess and.... batman?

Then it was on to Mulan who said I was a perfect princess... this might have meant more if Mulan was a princess. I'm such a snob :P (I would post the pic of DC w/ her too but he'd probably hate me for doing so)

For the life of me I cannot remember what Cinderella and I talked about. I think it was about the park being crowded. Regardless I was apparently very into the convo (as was she). Also, she was a great Cindy!

She asked me to do a princess pose and here I look more like I'm going to choke or smack someone or maybe I'm congratulating myself? :P

Actual princess pose *coughIcouldsodothisforalivingcough*

Here's a little Slanted Castle action at you

We decided to hit up DCA but on the way ran into the Street-tastrophe!
    We weren't going to stop for it, but something caught our attention (lord if I can remember what) and we decided to hang out for a bit.

Gratuitous Hatter Shot (Alice is spitting on his foot or sneezing for some reason)

Alice blowing her nose after the above sneeze

But look, they're best friends ^_^

Everybody's doing the Kuzcochik face (shouldn't I get royalties)

Alice is so excited and such a good dancer she's dancing w/ her eyes closed!

Purple girl was kinda sassy.. Not even sure how to explain

I love love love Clarice Stitch interactions. It's such a random pairing but it's so darn cute. He kissed her hand!! Adorable!

Wooshy Alice hair goes Woosh!! (man this girl had energy... then again it was the first show stop)

Never seen this Bert before... he kinda looks like one of the Dapper Dans

The stilt walkers are starting to grow on me mostly cause they tend to make for amazing pictures!

Confetti!!! Weeeee!! That's environmentality for you!

Speaking of character pairings I love... here's some Wendy/Peter for you.

They kept posing and waving all couply (it kinda looks like Wendy's wiping away tears... weird)

I probably giggled after every pic I took of them (super cute!!)

We hurried down Main Street singing "Celebrate You" and barely escaping the crowds and made it over to DCA. Our biggest order of business was finally getting on the Sun Fun Wheel.

we chose a non-swinging b/c the line was shorter and were soon up above Paradis Pier

I mean, it's nothing new really. The new safety spiel sounds like Ludwig Von Drake and that's really it. I did miss those amazing views though

The line for Mania was too long and single rider was shut down, so we headed to Triton's Carrousel... cause for some reason I really like carrousel's lately... sue me

Darkwing Chuck took a nap

I tried to fall off my otter

Then I got emo

And then cursed the otter for being so happy at my misfortune.

Yeah, I don't know

Dolphins on a carrousel? Crazy!

After a bit more time on the pier we headed back for the mainland but not before watching the fun wheel and it's amazing color patterns for a while

Our next stop was over near Golden Dreams at the new Little Mermaid construction walls. I seriously got uber excited when I first saw them and wanted some pics with them (Um... super excited for TLM ride... you have no idea!!!!)
    J-pop tourist KC up first

And then, well I think I was channeling Giselle again ^_^

We visited Flik's Fun Fair cause that place is cool at night and took a ride on the Flyers

Spooky Tower in the background

We then visited Monstroplis which was smoky and haunted apparently (actually it was a bit creepy cause no one but us were on the ride)

Our final ride at DCA was Tower. Now this pic is funny because I honestly forgot about the on ride photo all together. I was too busy trying to watch the fireworks as they went off over at DLand. A very cool sight indeed.

Heading back to Disneyland, we took a spin on the tea cups

Darkwing Chuck did most of the work

And I help onto my hat!

Hungry, since we hadn't had anything since about 4, we grabbed a churro by the mansion

Then headed back to Fantasyland (cause we like to walk in circles) and opted for some Snow White fun and then a spin on Dumbo
    I either had a point or Godzilla was attacking!

Getting ready w/ a pre-flight check

Flying high over Fantasyland in a crazy blur

I will leave you on Sunday with a pic of Monstro's eye. It is creepy... has it always lit up? Has it always blinked? It's really weird.

Anyway, that's really it for Sunday and for Disneyland in general. As I said, we had tickets to Conan and I'll share a few pics from our time in Hollywood a little later.
    Hope you all enjoy ^_^

• Disappearing/Reappearing

LOL. I just love your facial expressions. Makes the report totally unique!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post

D'oh I forgot to mention that. Yes it was indeed hilarious talking about how much cooler we were for being on the other side of the street. Wish we could have talked more.
    It's what all the cool kids are doing.

I wish we got to talk more too. Well, there's always next year! Or, more optimistically, the 5 Year anniversary!

Keep up the great TR!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Live.Laugh.Love.Disney.

Lovin' It stil!!!

MORE MORE!!!

Skittles wants more hehe

I LOVE the Peter Wendy pics!!!!
    SkItTlEs

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

KC, you always seem to have the Greatest. Trip. Report. EVER!!!!

• Mrs. J. Depp

Your reports are always wacky fun, I love it! A Danny Tanner sighting. How classic.

Facebook me!
    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Another glorious KC TR!!! Loved it as always! Great Celebrate! shots.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

Toon Hole (I have the mind of a 13 yr old boy sometimes and this just sounds so wrong)
    Try thinking the same way while on line for Toy Story Midway Mania. My friend and I were taking pictures of the attraction posters and she concentrated on whichever phrase was the funniest/dirtiest. Some guy behind us was like, "They're making the Toy Story ride dirty." Whatever, buddy. Made us laugh.

Then it was on to Mulan who said I was a perfect princess... this might have meant more if Mulan was a princess. I'm such a snob :P (I would post the pic of DC w/ her too but he'd probably hate me for doing so)
    THANK YOU! I keep trying to explain to my daughters that Mulan isn't a princess, but they are being brainwashed by the marketing machine. Ack!

Reading your TR's makes me smile. Not as big as when I'm in the parks myself, but almost =) Thank you lots for doing these. You're cool =)
    Toot, Whistle, Plunk, and Boom.

• Stop That!

Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzcochik View Post
    Haha, it looks like you just saw a streaker stroll by...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast