Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The Magics in the details

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizmo2000
    I'm gonna offer some advice for your trip. It's an invitation to see something that isn't in the brochures, and something for which there is practically no wait. It's also something that will give you a reason to visit the often bashed Tomorrowland.

It's really a simple thing that happens every day, but something we almost never notice. At Disneyland though, even the most mundane things seem magical, memorable - especially with loved ones if they are coming with you.

Simply go to the Innoventions complex around 5:30 pm, ascend the stairs in the center of the place to the second floor, and find the exit doors. You should be facing something looking roughly like this.....

Not as thrilling as, say, Space Mountain, but still something breathtaking to simply stop and behold in Walt's kingdom.
    Well.. while this sight is breathtaking, one I have enjoyed many times before, it might be pertinent to point out that it might be a bit difficult to manage for the next several weeks, due to the large ammount of scaffolding around the entire Innoventions building. :/ Sorry to ruin the possability of seeing this...but with any luck, you'll be down after the painting project is completed.
    "To All Who Come To This Happy Place, Welcome!
    Disneyland is Your Land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and youth can saver the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will be a source of joy an inspiration to all the world.
    "
    -- Walter Elias Disney, July 17, 1955 approx 4:35PM

• Resident Science Nerd

Personally, I like HM holiday as much if not more than regular HM. It is well worth your time. Something else I highly recomend is the Blue Bayou, it is expensive but the experience is well worth it-go at lunch, it's cheaper and there are monte cristos! yum! If you have a park hopper, I think TOT, screamin', and soarin' are worth your time, they are unique experiences even if DCA is kinna sad overall. TOT is an especially awesome experience, I haul lazy self over to DCA just to ride TOT practically everytime I'm there. Oh, and Fantasmic! is still worth the admission price(well, almost), if you can hold out the latter show is always less crowded and you can walk onto rides during the first showing.(Well, who knows how 50th crowds will effect the park, but hey, it's october-how bad could it be?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12