Sssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.............. she's new, cut her a little slack!!
WELCOME TO MICE CHAT!! You can find Ariel at Princess Fantasy Faire in Fantasyland. She used to be where Pixie Hollow is located now, but she grew legs and moved there. It used to be called "Ariel's Grotto", not to be confused with the Ariel's Grotto Resturant, where you also can meet Ariel, with other Princesses. It's a little pricey, but good food. Oh, they will be buiilding a Little Mermaid Ride in DCA, in the next couple of years.
Enjoy your stay. Have any questions, ask any of us.
Hi LittlestMermaid...just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to MiceChat! Have fun, and just be yourself, and join our ever-growing and evolving, still highly dys-fun-ctional but still -fun- MC family!
God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
Welcome LittlestMermaid! Can't wait to show you how Mr. Croc and I roll through the parks since 92'. We have many secrets we "might" share if you pass the test. Pinnaple Whip, Churros, Hidden Mickey's and tricks to getting through a sea of strollers quickly.
Be afraid for a crash course in Disneyland History, Trivia and random information that no one ever needs to know. You may question your relationship after next week.
Laughter is timeless -- Imagination has no age -- And dreams are forever
welcome to Micechat. Have fun and I completely recommend the Ariel's Grotto restraunt. Not for the food, which is okay and alittle pricey, but for the interaction with Ariel and her friends. My daughter's favorite princess is Ariel too. We are going for my son's 18th birthday, July 4th.
Welcome to Micechat! There are a lot of wonderful people here who are very passionate about Disney. Don't be surprised if you make some good friends here. I sure have.
Tips for the park:
1. Make use of Fastpass. Read the Fastpass thread, even if you only scan through it. On a busy day, this can maximize use of your time.
2. Get there early. The first couple of hours have the lowest waits of the entire day. So come at opening, do some attractions, then have a nice meal and ease your way through the rest of the day.
3. Explore Fantasyland in the morning (after getting a Fastpass of course). This is when the area is the least crowded and children are less fussy (presumably). You can also do almost all the attractions in an hour or two.
3.1 See the Castle Walk-Through. It's small, but it's lovely.
4. Ask for a button at City Hall on Mainstreet, especially if you have something to celebrate.
5. Don't be afraid to ask the photo pass castmembers (who also take your picture for a fee with their own cameras) to take your photo for you.
6. Have fun.
Good morning, son
In twenty years from now
Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
And I can tell you 'bout today
And how I picked you up and everything changed
It was pain
Sunny days and rain
I knew you'd feel the same things...