• LOL!!!!!!! (MC teen joke)

Question Main Street Electrical Parade

Now that MSEP is returning, does anybody know whether or not the parade will return with the original music and if the blue ferry float would be returning? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    The Original Teen Scene of MiceChat:
    fangalicious44 padgerfan monorailorange33 SS77 A113 animekiti4christ DapperJoshua Performerinwaiting MainStreetJake dmtnt55 MikeSkellington
    JungleCruiseFan Ckelef1 Incrediboy The Disneylander GummiBearsRock iskategoofy *disneyprincess* stevo505 Dragonfire Colorized DisneyLove littleactressann Kritter

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

Re: Main Street Electrical Parade

I've "heard" that the Dumbo unit and Blue Fairy are returning, but Tink will still lead.

" = Rumor

I didn't know the Electrical Parade had a blue ferry. Should start keeping an eye out for this illustrious blue ferry.
    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

• Go DCA, Go! :D

So excited for MSEP, I hope they keep the new music, but change the Pinocchio part of the soundtrack.

• mountains beyond mtns.

Hooray for MSEP!

However, that means that I had better make plans to see the DCA Electrical Parade a few more times. I'm going to miss seeing it from Sunshine Plaza as well as the corridor between Bug's Land and the Grizzly waterfall.

• Vroom, vroom!

I remember the last show on main street I was there. They had someone anounce it was the last one and then they did the regular Intro I liked the parade so much that when I went to the local music shop and found a 33 rpm Picture Disk of it I snatched it up imedietly!
    I am Scary Scott,
    Call me a turn coat, a lunatic, loup garou, or skin walker. Shape shifter, lychanthrope, A moon watcher, or just crazy.
    I am Scary Scott, The steampunk, brony, author of Northern CA, that has just moved to Southern CA!
    Poor? Yes. Money? Forget about it, I got none! If I had it, I wouldn't for long, I want too much stuff!
    Disneyland for me is my absolute favorite place on earth, So I am the oddest werewolf you ever will meet.

Quote Originally Posted by sediment View Post
    Scary: your post is dripping something. Tastes like sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karalora View Post
    This is excellent news! There are all sorts of good changes to the park that we were promised when Hell froze over.
    Hey, any of you like MLP Fan Fiction? (Laugh now, but It's practice for being an author some day!)
    Anyhow, check out my profile on fimfiction.net I'm Phoenix Quill there.

First off: WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!!!! To hear about DEP/MSEP in 2010!!!! However, what will the name be??? MSEP, DEP or something else? Has anyone said? Did I miss it somewhere?

To those who are worried about the crowds next year: every weekend in late spring and every night in summer from 1992-1998(Iím including Light Magic and Mulan) DL has had several showings of F! and MSEP along with fireworks. DL knows how handle this. The only difference now is DL is doing bigger Pyro shows than Fantasy in The Sky in the 90ís. Iím sure Fantasy was fantastic! but, I think RDCT, Magical and Believe(In The Stars and Holiday Magic) are bring more people in than Fantasy did. Anyone remember how DL directed the crowds on summer nights in the 90ís?

When I watched the new DEP this weekend online, I kept shaking my head, thinking ďwe just canít get rid of this parade can we???Ē I wasnít thinking it in a bad way at all. Watching how good this new version is kind of made me be amazed at the fact that in 2009, this 1972/1977 parade is still well loved and received. I think DLR and DEP knows this and thatís why it got the upgrades now and going home in 2010.

Makes you wonder about DLRís effect on peopleÖ.....Who Knew in 1972??

CANíT WAIT FOR 2010!!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if the Blue Fairy float returned to Disneyland with the other Pinocchio floats. She wouldn't lead the parade, but it would be nice if they incorporated an original 1972 float with the rest of the floats in 2010. She's a tall float, but she her base isn't nearly as long or wide as some of the other floats. I don't see how she would be a problem with space in the parade.

• steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Expo_Seeker40 View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if the Blue Fairy float returned to Disneyland with the other Pinocchio floats. She wouldn't lead the parade, but it would be nice if they incorporated an original 1972 float with the rest of the floats in 2010. She's a tall float, but she her base isn't nearly as long or wide as some of the other floats. I don't see how she would be a problem with space in the parade.
    yeah, i don't see a problem with having that float remain apart of the parade...but hopefully, in the case the parade does make it back to main street she'll return along with dumbo.

+ it'll be awesome if they could add some new floats as well but i doubt that would happen anytime soon, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by jrh1985 View Post
    To those who are worried about the crowds next year: every weekend in late spring and every night in summer from 1992-1998(Iím including Light Magic and Mulan) DL has had several showings of F! and MSEP along with fireworks. DL knows how handle this. The only difference now is DL is doing bigger Pyro shows than Fantasy in The Sky in the 90ís.
    yeah i remember this was the case when i was a kid.
    my brother + i just spoke about it today, + we were trying to figure out how all this would play out if it happened today though.
    from the castle to main street the streets get packed with guests waiting for the fireworks, especially now where there are more elements that focus around/near the castle...there seems to be a bigger draw to this area (just look how bad crowd control has been of lately...but hopefully it'll improve with time)...

anyways so if the parade had to run during the summer nights, the streets would have to be cleared of guests waiting to see the fireworks + people would only be able to wait on the left hand side of the hub if they wanted a spot near the castle...and then...hahaha?? oh my, it'll be fun working that out.

but i'm interested to see how this will all play out.
    i feel sorry for cast members working crowd control next summer, hahaha.
    i've got no strings.

• (Not a) New User

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY (in different threads of course) THAT THIS IS STILL JUST A RUMOR!!!

Of course, it would be great if it does return, but until Disney confirms it, I'm not getting my hopes up.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Banned User

If this is indeed true, that's music to my ears. And I do hope the Blue Fairy and Dumbo's Circus returns, too and maybe the Swans from Tokyo. It will be like old times for me.

• (Not a) New User

Doesn't Tokyo still use their swans or did they get new ones for DreamLights?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr