anything interesting?

The last time I went to Disneyland was about a year ago but next week Im taking a trip there with my family.Has anything changed or is there anything interesting since I last went?Also we are staying at the Grand Californian(we have stayed at the Paradise Pier but never the GC), any suggestions for what we should do there?
    Thanks

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: anything interesting?

You gotta do Toy Story Mania. I hear the Peter Pan Refurb looks great too. Have a fun trip!

So if u care to find me, look to the western sky

depends how long ur stayin there but at the gch, theres tons to do around the hotel... ive stayed ther about 3 times and its never a dull moment.

if u could, tell me how long is your stay???

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    You gotta do Toy Story Mania. I hear the Peter Pan Refurb looks great too. Have a fun trip!

I knew that Peter Pan was getting a refurb but I wasn't sure if they were going to make any specific changes. Are there any changes, and what are they? I love that ride so I can't wait to see it. Next Disneyland visit is in October.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by tinkerbell714 View Post
    I knew that Peter Pan was getting a refurb but I wasn't sure if they were going to make any specific changes. Are there any changes, and what are they? I love that ride so I can't wait to see it. Next Disneyland visit is in October.
    I heard that there is more room in the ships. I just opened a few days ago, sorry I haven't been there since it opened.

• Here's my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I heard that there is more room in the ships. I just opened a few days ago, sorry I haven't been there since it opened.

Slightly wider, really wouldn't have noticed if I didn't already know that what was going on. It was down this morning (9am) I counted 7 maint. guys coming out of there while we were in line for Mr. Toad...that can't be good....don't know if it came back up later on.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Man of mystery and

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tofudude View Post
    The last time I went to Disneyland was about a year ago but next week Im taking a trip there with my family.Has anything changed or is there anything interesting since I last went?Also we are staying at the Grand Californian(we have stayed at the Paradise Pier but never the GC), any suggestions for what we should do there?
    Thanks
    You are staying in a great hotel. If you have the money and the time, make a reservation at the Napa Rose Restaurant at the Grand Cal.

The big push this Summer is "Nightastic" which is really just a slightly refreshed Electrical Parade and Fantatsmic along with a new firework show. Be sure to stop by Pixie Hollow after dark to see the new enchantment effects which take place approximately every 15 minutes or so.

It is a great time to be at the resort and night time will be extra special all Summer long.

Have fun!

-Dusty
    Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Quote Originally Posted by e.p.ripley**2 View Post
    depends how long ur stayin there but at the gch, theres tons to do around the hotel... ive stayed ther about 3 times and its never a dull moment.

if u could, tell me how long is your stay???
    yeah, Im staying in the Hotel for 5 nights and I am going to be in the parks for 5 Days.

• Banned User

The Sleeping Beauty Castle Walk Through is new, and It's a Small World reopened, post-refurb, complete with controversial changes. There's also a new daytime parade at DL, and don't miss Toy Story Midway Mania at DCA. Have a nice trip.