View Poll Results: FAVORITE THRILL!(read bottom FIRST)

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • MatterhornBobsleds

0 0%
  • IndianaJonesAdventure

8 33.33%
  • SpaceMountain

10 41.67%
  • BigThunderMountainRailroad

6 25.00%
  • Autopia

0 0%
  • AstroOrbitor

0 0%
  • StarTours

0 0%
  • GadgetCoaster

0 0%

• This is it... COME ON!!

Talking Favorite Thrill Ride?UPDATE

What is ur favorite Disneyland thrill ride and why?(except Splash mountain cause thats a flume!)mine is Bigthunder!
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.
    Enjoy it while it lasts! LOL!

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

• Circle of Ancients

Re: Favorite Thrill Ride?UPDATE

The only "Thrill" ride at Disneyland Resort is Maliboomer, and that's not on your list.

Disney doesn't make "Thrill Rides", they make attractions.

Red Face Re: Favorite Thrill Ride?UPDATE

There "Themed" thrill rides and I meant JUST disneyland,not the whole resort.
    Disneyland's closed for all of 2011. See you in 2012. Snow White is now a water ride, Matterhorn has a fullsize basketball court where the Clippers have relocated to, and King Arthur's Carousel is suspended 250ft. in the air.

Proud Premium Passholder

What happened to the old Disney movie opening? The new ones just too long and not classic.

• Hello Dolly.

For thrills I pick BTMRR, only in or near the back though. A family like mines who loves going on big coasters love going on BTMRR. Its a fun ride especially at night. I find most of the rides on the list are just a thrilling though.

• Disneyland History Lover

From the ones you listed, my favorite is probably Big Thunder. Though I don't think the Gadget Coaster really qualifies as a thrill ride, much less the Astro Orbitor.

• Disneyland Connoisseur

Like a few others have said, Disneyland isn't about thrill rides. The rides aren't extremely thrilling steel track roller coasters with 2,000 foot drops and barrel rolls. They aren't mindless thrill rides like other parks have. Each ride at Disneyland has heart to it. The rides are unique because they take you to other places. Some of the rides are slightly thrilling, but aren't exactly heart-stopping. However, the rides are a lot of fun. I have to say that my favorite "thrill" ride is Space Mountain. As soon as I leave the warp-speed tunnel and enter into the unknown, it gives me a feeling that is not of this world. It doesn't feel like I'm inside a giant concrete structure... it feels like I'm in space, a completely different realm. As the ride picks up speed, I get a huge rush. I guess the atmosphere, the futuristic looking cars, and the music get to my head, and I am glad to be alive.
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

Talking Re: Favorite Thrill Ride?UPDATE

If u ppl watch documentarys,you'll hear the directives at disney calling them THRILL rides!

Proud Premium Passholder

• Banned User

I agree with jjajju that all Disney parks definitely have thrill rides; they just happen to be themed, and are sometimes milder than the offerings at other parks. Walt made a conscious decision to include thrill rides at Disneyland when he built the Matterhorn, and that tradition continues.

My pick is Indy, because it's a perfect combination of thrills, dark ride and motion simulator. It's a great hybrid of a lot of elements we love in theme park rides. My second choice would be Matterhorn.

• Gateway Fantasmic!

It will be interesting to see who eventually dukes it out between Indiana Jones and Space Mountain. BTMRR is catching up too!
    "Crowded classrooms and half-day sessions are a tragic waste of our greatest national resource - the minds of our children." -Walter Elias Disney

SEE MOM! Even Walt Disney thought school was bad!

Twitter http://twitter.com/dogtherock
    YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/dogtherock
    Facebook http://www.facebook.com/waltdisneyscaliforniaadventure
    (Look at the URL i got for Facebook