Thread: Military

Question Military

Is there any type of military appreciation discounts, or special privledges that my crew and I would be able to take advantage of. About 10 of us will be flying in sometime in July and would love to come and visit Disney

• in the Golden Afternoon

Re: Military

I thought that you can get Disneyland tickets through your Military Branch for a discounted price?

I have a friend in the Navy and she gets hers discounted.

• I'll pencil this in later

Quote Originally Posted by WeWantsTheRedhead View Post
    I thought that you can get Disneyland tickets through your Military Branch for a discounted price?

I have a friend in the Navy and she gets hers discounted.
    Yeah, you can get them a bit cheaper on base.

• Banned User

http://micechat.com/forums/industry-...eme-parks.html

That was extended to September. There is a military discount for rooms and as that states for tickets. Tickets must be purchased on base and only by the current or retired military person or their spouse with proof. There are a lot of rules and these, I think, can be upgraded to park hoppers but were for one park per day last I looked.

I cannot access my database, sorry, but I know that the above link is correct but has been extended. Do talk to the people at your base for all the discounts for Military in Southern California as well as some off site hotel. Sorry I could not be of more help.

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by mechurchlady View Post
    http://micechat.com/forums/industry-...eme-parks.html

That was extended to September. There is a military discount for rooms and as that states for tickets. Tickets must be purchased on base and only by the current or retired military person or their spouse with proof. There are a lot of rules and these, I think, can be upgraded to park hoppers but were for one park per day last I looked.

I cannot access my database, sorry, but I know that the above link is correct but has been extended. Do talk to the people at your base for all the discounts for Military in Southern California as well as some off site hotel. Sorry I could not be of more help.
    It was extended? I don't remember hearing anything about that, cool. Must talk to my brother now and see when he and his wife are going....
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

• Banned User

There are cruise and WDW also.

MouseSavers.com - Discounts on Disneyland Tickets & Passes
    I KNEW IT. I knew I had heard this had been extended or something.

Disney's Armed Forces Salute
    Through September 30, 2009, each active or retired member of the US military can receive one FREE 3-Day "Disney's Armed Forces Salute" Park Hopper ticket valid for admission to both Disneyland and Disney's California Adventure parks.
    During the offer period, active or retired U.S. military personnel also may make a one-time purchase of an adult or child 3-Day "Disney's Armed Forces Salute Companion" Park Hopper ticket for up to five family members (including spouse) or friends for $94 (or less) per ticket.
    The Military Park Hopper Tickets do not include early entry admission for Disneyland.
    How to Get the Tickets
    Please see a participating US military base ticket office for an exchange certificate for the complimentary "Disney's Armed Forces Salute" ticket for the Disneyland Resort. The exchange certificate will need to be redeemed for such ticket by the active or retired military personnel at a Main Entrance theme park ticket window (maximum of one such complimentary ticket per service member).
    "Disney's Armed Forces Salute Companion" tickets for admission to the Disneyland Resort can be purchased only at participating US military base ticket offices. Pricing varies but should not exceed the regular price of an adut 1-Day Park Hopper, currently $94.
    Basically they require proof that the person is the service person or the spouse of a service person. Only 5 tickets may be bought per service person. Only one person per ticket, no reselling or having two people share a ticket. Lots of rules so check with Shades of Green or best is the base. There is almost always discounts for California Teachers Assocciaton and Military personnel even if said military persons are retired.

Check with your base ticket supplier. They Should be able to help you get discounted tickets.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

• 1st Visit: 7/23/1955

Just want to pop in here and say to you and your crew: THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY!

Hope each of you has a great time.

• Im a stage Ninja

i got mine on base. back in the day my father would go in his BDUs and they would let him in free, BUT that was a long time ago and he had to go the hole day in uniform.
    This is my Leko their are many like it but this one is mine. With out my Leko i am job less, with out me my Leko is not working

Base MWR is where to go for the discounted admission tickets. There are two different offerings. If the Celebrate deal is still avaliable that is option 1 (a free 3-day park hopper for AD member and $100 per dependant up to 5 additional. You buy coupons that you redeem at the main gate ticket booths and need to show ID for all members). There is also standard military discounted park hoppers avaliable at MWR year round. Last time I checked, you can get 3, 4 or 5 day park hoppers at MWR. I don't think they have single day admission tickets but it's worth asking since I've only ever bought 5 day hoppers from MWR and don't know for sure.
    Mike_M

Disneyland Trips
    1980, 1982, 1984, 1986, 1987, 1989
    1990, 1992, 1993
    2006, 2007, 2009
    2010, 2011, 2014

Walt Disney World
    2000, 2001

• Enjoying every day...

www.disneymilitarysales.com

The link above gives you the details for both Disneyland & Disney World... I already took advantage of the offer and it was simple. You just have to go up to a Ticket Window and Disneyland show your ID, they will take down your info so that you can only use the offer once and they will give you a 3 Day Park Hopper Pass that you will have to use with-in 12 Days... You can buy additional 3 Day Park Hopper Passes for your family at the price of $99. Hope that it helps... Godspeed!

P.S. - Be sure to share this info with others in your Unit as I found out in mine that no one really knows about it...
    "Sometimes the way forward, is also the way back."