Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Excited for Disneyland

Man, I feel like a little kid when I think about going to Disneyland. I have two weeks to go, and I'm so psyched! I just got my tix, through UPS, my husband dragged our suitcases out in the living room, I've been planning my wardrobe, getting all the pertinent info. to bring. Is it just me or are there any others like me?
    [URL="http://www.mickeypath.com/"]

Re: Excited for Disneyland

I'm feeling the same way, but I only have a week to go!

Yippee!!

• Knows Where His Towel Is

Sometimes there's a downside to owning an AP, and missing out on these moments are one of them.

Have fun at Disneyland!

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

I'm also going in two weeks (July 11-12, Sat and Sun). We're getting Deluxe APs, and since July 11 is a blockout day, we are buying our APs at the park, as they will let you in if you buy it that day. So we'll be showing up at the park around 7am to secure our tickets and be ready for park opening. Can't wait!

• Sha-lalalalala my oh my

I love the feeling of going to Disneyland! It is a place that I will never tire of... I have been so many times... It will never get old! I go about 20 times a year...I love my pass!

• Storyteller

There's no better feeling than an upcoming Disneyland trip. You have every right to be excited - have fun!

• Disneyland Connoisseur

I'm leaving on Sunday. I'm going to the park Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. I'm going with the rest of my family on Monday and Tuesday, but since they don't appreciate the park as much as I do, they are going somewhere else on Wednesday. I'm going by myself to the park on Wednesday though! It should be so much fun!
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

• I read the news today...

I'm excited to hopefully go to Disneyland in September and I still have 3 months to go!
    "I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

My family goes every year at Christmas and after we get home we alway book the next trip and plan almost daily for our Disney Hideaway. I hope you have a great time tell Mickey I'll see him in December. Usually when it gets with a week, we feel like leaving then instead of waiting.

• Laughing Place Finder

We joined the Disney Vacation Club last year and plan about two Disney trips per year.

We went to Disneyland in April and spend months spazzing out about it as our happy travel day got closer and closer.

My daughter at this very minute is talking to me about what her favorite classic characters are, her favorite princesses, her favorite rides and her favorite Disney Park memories.

We are breathless with anticipation over our trip to Disneyland in late August. We keep talking about what rides we want to go on first, wich rides we have to remember not to miss and how great it will be to see our favorite characters again. Mixed in with all this talk is discussion and planning for our Disneyworld trip in February next year.

So no you are definitely NOT the only one who gets that giddy, excited feeling as the trip gets closer and closer. It always makes me feel like I'm eight years old again.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

• Shifting cargo

I know exactly how you feel. I just went this last Sunday through Friday, and I was counting down the days until my trip even when we were 200 or so days away! I feel just like a little kid when I go there. As JFSebastian put it "There's no better feeling than an upcoming Disneyland trip."

Take it from me though, label all of your personal items, especially electronic devices! Leave phone numbers, your address, and anything else. Hopefully you won;t leave your camera at the park with pictures of your entire trip on there like me. I hope that you have loads of fun! I know that you will!

"Well I don't know about you folks, but it's way past my bedtime."

• Sock Puppet

I do that EVERY time.
    I'm going tomorrow and im stokeddd
    I planned like weeks before this trip tomorrow, like what i'm ganna bring, what i'm going to wear, I just love it. Funny thing is i'm only going for one day!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    Sometimes there's a downside to owning an AP, and missing out on these moments are one of them.

Have fun at Disneyland!
    I'd have to disagree with you! I have an AP and I get all stoked! I turn on my ipod and listen to some Disney music all the way there!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fozm3lBtGYI]YouTube - Tim Babb's Kingdom Comedy: Road Trip to Disneyland[/ame]

I am too excited to go to Disneyland. My husband is planning to go there. I have been there 6 months ago with my husband. Its a beautiful place. We enjoyed a lot there. We will stay there for two weeks.

I can't wait for my trip in August!

Everything seems so dull and boring here now though which is a major bummer.
    I've got everything planned out and booked so there isn't anything for me to do either! Just wait and wait and wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast