Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Sock Puppet

My Mini Trip Report!

Alright, well I went to Disneyland/CA adventures yesterday, and it was super fun! The picture quality isn't very good because my friend & I forgot our cameras so we had to use our phones. There's like no pictures so I consider this a small T.R. I will make a huge trip report for my next trip on July 12, with a bunch of pictues.

I'm proud to say I saw my first ever game of MUSICAL CHAIRS
    I finally met the Mad Hatter, Alice, Peter, and the Queen of hearts. They were all so awesome! I got to do a bunch of new stuff today. I saw the Billy Hill show, watch Celebrate! A street party for the first time, ride Toy Story Mania, and watch Musical Chairs! It was an awesome day. After Musical chairs we went to the Golden horseshoe to find Scott from American Idol there!He was the blind contestant from last season who made it to the top 10. He was SO sweet.

After having a fun day and going back and fourth for Disney to CA adventures we were leaving CA adventures to go back to Disneyland.
    I had bought a 3-day summer fun pass earlier that morning and soon realized it was gone..
    I was so scared and mad I lost it because I was thinking how I lost such a good deal, and I wont find it, and I don't think they'll replace it, and I can't go back into Disneyland.
    After talking to some castmembers at a ticket booth and explaining what happened, they really cared and took the time to help me. They ended up getting proof I had the ticket from tracking it down from my friends Annual pass and replaced it for me. How do they do it? I don't know! Only Disney. They were truly AMAZING and helpful.

Here are a few pictures from Musical chairs and such... (Remember quality is not good because they were taken on a camera phone)

I don't want to grow anymore! I thought she was going to be a little taller because i'm only 4'11? She was so nice, and may be my favorite now. (Im on left)

Horrible quality I know! I had to post it because I was so excited to meet Peter. He & the Mad Hatter were the only ones I really got to talk to, and they were soo awesome.

Alright the end, I will post a huge T.R. for my next trip in July with A LOT of pictures.

• Queen Elsa

Re: My Mini Trip Report!

The pictures isn't that bad there pretty good and glad you had fun there. You did good for your first TR report. Don't know if you saw my yet but I did one when I was there this pass sat. Can't weight to see your next report.

• Sock Puppet

Thanks a bunch!

• I'm Wishing...

Aww Olivia how awesome! Jeez, the quality is really amazing for a camera phone. My camera takes terrible pictures! =P I totally understand though, there have been dozens of trips when my friends and I were like "Omg, we left our cameras at home" and have had to take phone photos. =P I hate it! But yours turned out beautifully!
    Aww, I'm so happy you met Alice and Hatter! A fulfilled dream =P Musical chairs is so so fun. I wish more people knew about it, though, it always seems a little empty!
    Your trip report inspired me. I'm thinking of posting one from my last trip =P I'm so glad you had an awesome time!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Hannahbell1000 View Post
    Aww Olivia how awesome! Jeez, the quality is really amazing for a camera phone. My camera takes terrible pictures! =P I totally understand though, there have been dozens of trips when my friends and I were like "Omg, we left our cameras at home" and have had to take phone photos. =P I hate it! But yours turned out beautifully!
    Aww, I'm so happy you met Alice and Hatter! A fulfilled dream =P Musical chairs is so so fun. I wish more people knew about it, though, it always seems a little empty!
    Your trip report inspired me. I'm thinking of posting one from my last trip =P I'm so glad you had an awesome time!
    Hahah yes!
    Oh good! Please do, i'd love to read it.
    Thanks!

I always forget my camera. And I go to D-land once a week. Looks like you had really fun time. I feel like going to D-land right now.......

• Queen Elsa

I was there sat. and there was no musical chairs and I was there by 1:45 to almost 3. I did see Mad Hatter and Alice twice that day but I was in line in Pixie Hollow when they came out so couldn't see them.

• Sock Puppet

Oh cool

• Future Indy Castmember

Nice photos, and they're good considering the fact it was from a cell phone. I never forget my camera but if I do, then my phone is my backup pretty much like how you and your friend used your phones for pics.

You did a great job and I look foward to your next TR.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Animator in Training!

Nice report! That's awesome they were able to replace your ticket...gotta love that Disney magic
    "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

• Sock Puppet

Thanks everyone!

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

How did you meet Scott?

Not that I'm a fan but what exactly was he doing and how did you notice him?

Nice trip report. That would be soo scary to loose your pass! That would be a big, big loss! Only Disney!

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    How did you meet Scott?

Not that I'm a fan but what exactly was he doing and how did you notice him?
    Well, we took a picture but we didn't end up sending it, so it's still on her phone. Well we walked in and there was a crowd around him and then my friend asked what was going on, and a guy in the crowd told her it was scott. She loves him so she ended up meeting him and stuff. He was sweet.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler1994 View Post
    Nice trip report. That would be soo scary to loose your pass! That would be a big, big loss! Only Disney!
    Yup, only Disney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast