Two Questions from a Family Visiting in July

Hi, everyone. Long time MiceAge reader, first time poster. My family and I will be in Los Angeles later this month and one day during the trip we'll be able to visit Disneyland. It has been a couple of years since my wife and I were last there, so I had a couple of questions I'm hoping someone can answer.

(1) We'll be visiting Disneyland only but we really like the Mickey-shaped sourdough loaves from the Boudin Bakery in California Adventure. Is there anywhere in the resort outside of California Adventure where they can be purchased?

(2) My wife is a big fan of Mary Poppins. When we were last there, the only place we saw her was on the Mark Twain at the end of Fantasmic. Does she ever show up for meet-n-greets? And if so, where is the best place to look for her?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

• Just splashing around...

Re: Two Questions from a Family Visiting in July

I am not sure about the bread. But for Mary Poppins, she has been hanging out quite a bit lately around Coke Corner and also doing a little song and dance show in front of the Castle (on the Hub side). So she has had a pretty stong presence lately. I'd say your chances of a meet and greet are good!

• When Will It Return?

Quote Originally Posted by kloohorn
    (1) We'll be visiting Disneyland only but we really like the Mickey-shaped sourdough loaves from the Boudin Bakery in California Adventure. Is there anywhere in the resort outside of California Adventure where they can be purchased?
    I'm pretty sure the La Brea Bakery in Downtown Disney sells them. You can't miss that place as it's right where the Mickey & Friends Tram Stop dumps out Disneyland guests who parked in the main parking structure.

As for Mary Poppins, inquire at City Hall when you first arrive. They should be able to provide you with a list of all character meet n' greet times & locations for that particular day. If you ask about Poppins specifically, they might even be able to give you the exact days & times she's scheduled to be out somewhere. One thing's for sure, you'll be able to see her in the "Celebrate! A Street Party" parade.

Have fun!

"Who among you is wise and understanding? Let him show by his good behavior his deeds in the gentleness of wisdom." -- James 3:13

Thank you, ltlmrm8 and PeoplemoverMatt, for the info!