• Flames Fan/Oiler Hater

Your Plan to Ride Your Favourite Ride as Much as Possible

I know this is kind of lame but I was just wondering if anyone had ways to get on as many rides as they can in one day. I have my own way of course (yes, I know I'm a geek) I was just wondering if anyone else had their own ways of doing this. My way is simple. I get fastpasses for my favourite rides, Splash Mtn, Indy, and during times between fastpasses I go on "filler" rides with lines that move relatively quickly, such as BTM, Pirates, or Matterhorn. I get in about 17 or 18 rides this way on a busy Saturday, anyone else have a "plan"?

• Man O Lantern

Indy is not our favorite ride (well, it's my older two kids' favorite ride), but we head there first thing in the mornings. I'll jump on the ride with my older two, while my husband gets fastpasses with five passes. I'll grab him a switch pass.....and sometimes he grabs one as well, while he's waiting with our youngest daughter.

I get off, and he gets on with our older two while the line is still minimal. Then we'll take turns using the switch passes with one of our kids at a time, then we use our fastpasses (because it's usually about an hour later)....grabbing more switch passes.......and we'll use the switch passes later in the day. If we do this right, my older two daughters get to ride about 8 times in one day and never stand in line. Also, while one of us is waiting with our youngest....we'll run with her in the stroller to grab a FP at HM, Splash or BTMRR.

We'll wander between HM, PotC, BTMRR, and Splash, collecting FP's (I'll wait with the kids somewhere while my husband runs to get a FP) when we can. One day the week after Christmas, it was so dead at Splash, that we went on it five times in a row as a family (my youngest is tall enough to go on it). We'll go on those four rides repeatedly and never stand in a line. They're my kids' favorites.

We pretty much go to Disneyland to ride the rides together. Indy is the only one that we have to split up on anymore, so we're able to ride many times on our favorite rides each day of our visit.

Disneyland Railroad
    Space Mountain

Walt's love of Trains!

• This Maid Loves it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Disneyland RR Guy
    Disneyland Railroad
    Space Mountain
    ^ What abot you're Tower?
    'When hinges creek in doorless chambers..and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls..whenever candlelights flicker..where the air is deathly still..That is the time when ghosts are present, practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.'

*Space Mountain re-launches July 15 2005*

^V^ "I Make Ride Go!" ^V^

Just Disneyland this year next year will be Tower

Walt's love of Trains!

It me TowerFreak99 from miboard

well great plan. I do it this way on disneyland side. Some might know who I am.I ride tower a lot . I wont say but my signature is accurate on the time ive been on it.
    I mostly ready everything on miboards before I post my favorite at Disneyland is Space Mountain.

• Baybeh!

I don't ever really plan. I like to get lost in the experience more when I am there.

• Minion

i never plan what to do while im there. my friends and i just decide to go on whatever rides we feel like it. sometimes we get fastpasses, and we usually have awhile to wait and so we just decide to either go shopping or go find rides to go on in between. but sometimes we have friends working our fave rides, and instead of waiting in line we seem to find our friends and they either give us "child switch passes" or extra fast passes so we dont have to wait in line. but usually when i go the park is so dead and we dont have to wait in lines. i hate waiting in lines.
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• DL Fanatic

Sequoia National Park, CA (trying to get to Orange County)
    The quickest way to go through a lot of rides is to go during a weekday in January or February (the "off-season") and go by yourself. You can even cut through the que to get a "sigle-rider" pass. For those of you that don't know, this pass will allow you to get on a ride like at Splash Mt, when a group of 3 want to go together.