• Defying gravity

Question Print at home E-ticket and FP usage

I am going to DL next week with a friend who bought her tickets online, via the E-ticket print at home option. I was wondering how these print at home tickets work with FP machines in the park? Thanks for any answers

• Sock Puppet

Re: Print at home E-ticket and FP usage

Your "print at home" tickets will magically turn into real passes that can be used in all of the available FP machines. City Hall will be happy to assist you.

Enjoy!

• Diamond Edition

What OldSchoolMickey said is correct. I had the same concern when I bought my tickets online and printed them at home. When you get to the turnstile, they scan your printed ticket and a normal ticket pops out on the other side. The turnstile even makes a magical noise when this happens. It is so cool. That ticket becomes your ticket for the rest of your trip and it is what you will use to get Fast Passes. Have a great time! I love Disneyland. You will probably be really impressed by how differently everything is run over there. Personally, I think they do a much better job than they do here in Disney World. I'm not saying it is the fault of cast members, but of the people who decide how to run things here. Everything just seems more efficient over there.

• Defying gravity

Quote Originally Posted by goofystitch View Post
    What OldSchoolMickey said is correct. I had the same concern when I bought my tickets online and printed them at home. When you get to the turnstile, they scan your printed ticket and a normal ticket pops out on the other side. The turnstile even makes a magical noise when this happens. It is so cool. That ticket becomes your ticket for the rest of your trip and it is what you will use to get Fast Passes. Have a great time! I love Disneyland. You will probably be really impressed by how differently everything is run over there. Personally, I think they do a much better job than they do here in Disney World. I'm not saying it is the fault of cast members, but of the people who decide how to run things here. Everything just seems more efficient over there.
    Thank you for the ticket info. I'm definitely a huge DL fan. This will be my 13th trip. I appreciate it so much more having been a WDW CM In many respects, WDW is rundown chaos.

• Diamond Edition

I agree. I did the College Program in 2007, so I have first hand experience with Disney World's operation. I think that Disneyland doesn't have to deal with a lot of the guest problems that WDW gets because Disneyland mostly caters to SoCal residents who have been there before. This could be why everything seems to go so smooth, but does make for a much better guest experience, IMO.

• Pilot EdForceOne

the online option rocks. simple as can be and usually cheap.
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged