Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Chip & Dales Breakfast vs. Lilo & Stitch's Breakfast

Which of the two would you recommend? I've read that chip & dale don't have many characters...

Re: Chip & Dales Breakfast vs. Lilo & Stitch's Breakfast

I have enjoyed both, I think there are more characters at the Lilo & Stitch breakfast.

But I like the food better at the Chip and Dale Breakfast.

• Sock Puppet

No comparison. We've done Chip & Dale's a few times just for the sake of it and Lilo & Stitch's numerous times for the enjoyment of it.

Lilo & Stitch.

Enjoy!

Thanks, we did Minnie & Friends and Goofys Kitchen in April (not impressed with the Kitchen only saw four characters) and when we go next month we wanted to do something different. Thanks for the info.

• Wishing I was at the DLR!

Talking Re: Chip & Dales Breakfast vs. Lilo & Stitch's Breakfast

If it's characters you want then go with something other than Chip & Dale's breakfast. Now having said that, for me personally, I love Chip and Dale's breakfast because it's less noisy and chaotic...

All of the children have directed activities, like playing and singing 'Following the Leader' and such.

The characters may be few, but they do visit each table regardless of children or not. Have a great time no matter what breakfast you choose!

• Choosy Moms Choose Jeff

We like Lilo & Stich for the breakfast...but Goofy's for dinner. L & S breakfast has tons of characters, games, and interactions. Goofy's is VERY lively for dinner. Last time we were there...we had 8 characters come and visit us.

The Lilo and Stitch Character Breakfast has more popular characters. I found a list of characters that are usaually seen at the different Disneyland Character Meals. Check out the list and enjoy your trip.

• Laughing Place Finder

Thanks for the head's up on the character meals. We have reservations for the Chip N Dale breakfast because my daughter is the biggest Chip N Dale fan in the world.

I doubt we'll change our plans but it's good to know the characters likely to show up will be of the D-List variety compared to PCH Grill.

Has anybody seen characters at the Chip N Dale Breakfast other than the billed Chip, Dale, Kenai, Koda, Turk and Meeko? (I had to Google Turk and Meeko to find out who they were. I'd never heard of them before. Turk is the Rosie O'Donnell Gorilla from Tarzan and Meeko is the raccoon from Pocahantas right?)

Thanks.
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

Chip and Dale's doesn't really have a variety of characters running around. Lilo & Stitch breakfast has more characters, they play games with the kids, you get a plastic lei, and a Lilo & Stitch PCH Breakfast button. I prefer the food at the Lilo & Stitch breakfast.
    Please note: character breakfast are EXPENSIVE. When I was at the Lilo & Stitch breakfast about a week ago...for 3 people, it was $105.
    Last edited by MsSarah; 07-08-2009 at 06:30 PM.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• SpitSpot!

I can't eat at Storytellers because of the smoky smell. Gives me breathing problems. I just think it is the wood smoke from the fireplace - nothing serious...but something to keep in mind. We have eaten at all three and our favorite is Lilo and Stitch because the characters we just silly and fun. Food was pretty good too.
    "First of all I would like to make one thing perfectly clear.
    I never explain anything." Mary Poppins
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/26132873@N00/

• Sock Puppet

Storytellers isn't the only place for Chip and/or Dale.

They are both regulars at Goofy's Kitchen and we have seen them off and on at Lilo's as well.

Have fun!

• Laughing Place Finder

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolMickey View Post
    Storytellers isn't the only place for Chip and/or Dale.

They are both regulars at Goofy's Kitchen and we have seen them off and on at Lilo's as well.

Have fun!
    We've usually had pretty good luck seeing Chip and Dale at Goofy's Kitchen too. We'll be going to Goofy's Kitchen on one of the last nights of our trip so hopefully our luck will hold.

I'll admit that we're going to Chip N Dale's breakfast primarily for my daughter's Chip N dale fixation. Since we're staying at the Grand Californian this next trip and we're none too fond of Lilo & Stitch we figured we'd give the Chip N Dale breakfast a try.

As an aside I noticed that if you go to disneystore.com you can't use the "shop by character" function to look for Chip N Dale items. The closest category was "Mickey and Friends" since C N D often appeared in Donald cartoons. If you do a general site search you can locate a few C N D pins and one or two ceramic figures but nothing more.

Given the popularity of these characters with kids and how ubiquitous the characters are in the park it's odd how little C N D merchandise there is to buy outside of the parks. Good thing we can still buy one or two "Grumpy" items right? j/k
    Disneyland Trips: 76, 77, 78, 80, 81, 83, 84, 86, 90, 98, 99, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 09, 10, 11

Disneyworld Trips: 08, 10

Disney Resort Area hotels visited since 2008:

Disneyland Resort: Disneyland Hotel - Grand Californian Hotel - Hilton Anaheim Convention Center - Hyatt Regency Anaheim/OC - Crowne Plaza Anaheim/Garden Grove - Holiday Inn Anaheim on Manchester - Holiday Inn & Suites Anaheim on Walnut - Hilton Garden Inn Anaheim - Marriott Fairfield Inn Anaheim

DisneyWorld: Bay Lake Tower at the Contemporary Resort - Animal Kingdom Lodge Kidani Village - Port Orleans French Quarter

If you have any questions about Disney vacation logistics, travel planning or hotel experiences feel free to ask me.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I like Storyteller's character meal better than the PCH Grill, because they allow you to order off the menu, if you do not want to do the buffet. I like to do a late breakfast at that restaurant. I have always found that by doing a late meal, they allow you to take your time, and they do not rush you through your meal.

I have also eaten at the PCH Grill, and I enjoy their food as well. I had a birthday dinner there, and ordering their huge sundae was a lot of fun for dessert.
    My Next WDW Vacation is Aug 18, 2014 - Aug 23, 2014
    Pop Century Resort

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I like Storyteller's character meal better than the PCH Grill, because they allow you to order off the menu, if you do not want to do the buffet.

I like to do a late breakfast at that restaurant. I have always found that by doing a late meal, they allow you to take your time, and they do not rush you through your meal.

We've ordered off of the menu for breakfast at the PCH Grill. They don't force you to eat/pay for the buffet.

In all of the years that we have enjoyed character meals at the Resort, we have NEVER been rushed through our meal. We enjoy it until we are finished/full which is typically about an hour and a half.

Goofy's Kitchen used to mention that they had a 90 minute max time but we never heard of it being enforced. Certainly not with us anyway.

Bon Apetite!

• Not So New Member

Less characters but excellent/better food at Storytellers Chip N Dale breakfast.
    disney lady

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast