• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Free Parking Upgrade?

I've read somewhere around these forums that you can upgrade your AP to have free parking, even if the AP is not a Premium, with a 59$ payment.

My question is, where on the Disneyland website do they offer this bonus? Seeing as I'll be driving by next year this would really be convenient without having to pay for an unecessary AP that wouldn't fit me.

So, I guess a link would be nice. If this isn't offered online, then where could I request it and how exactly do I go about doing this?

My AP doesn't expire until January 9th so there's no rush. I just want to get this question out of the way.

Re: Free Parking Upgrade?

I don't think you can buy the parking online. You have to pay for parking, bring the receipt to the ticket booths outside DL and DCA and you can purchase it there. Granted I haven't bought mine yet but I have looked into it a little, so I think thats the process.

• DCA FTW!

The option to add parking is true, you can add it to any AP you get for $59. But it can only be purchased at the parks.
    Everybody's got a laughin' place-
    trouble is most folks won't take the time to go look for it.

• Not a Minion

I received my renewal letter a few weeks ago and I thought I also saw the option to add parking during renewal via the letter and also via the online renewal system...

I could be wrong...

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanvalle View Post
    I received my renewal letter a few weeks ago and I thought I also saw the option to add parking during renewal via the letter and also via the online renewal system...

I could be wrong...

They send a renewal letter?

Sorry this is my first year with an AP.

• I see mouse people

Blog Entries

Yes, they will send a renewal letter, and it will include all the options for APs, including adding parking to any AP (except the premium, where parking is already included) you'll be able to renew in person, by mail or online.

Often the renewal letter contains an offer for a bonus if you renew before your current AP expires.

• Sock Puppet

^^^^^

Yeah, $20 off the price plus a 20% off coupon to use at the Resort as well as your choice of designs on the AP itself.

• Frozen lemonade addict!

Im not sure about if you can do this online or not but you can purchase parking for ANY non-premium annual pass.

(From the website)
    "How much is it to add parking to my Annual Pass?Annual Passport parking is currently an additional $59.00 (prices subject to change without notice and no pro-rated discounts or refunds). Parking is already included in the Premium Annual Passport. You may add the parking benefit to your Pass at any time by visiting the Annual Passport Processing Center located inside Disneyland Park. If you paid for parking in the Mickey & Friends parking structure on the same day that you are adding the parking option to your current Annual Pass, present your paid parking ticket while upgrading and you will be reimbursed for the parking cost. Parking benefit is not valid on Blockout days."So you can pay for parking one day and taking the ticket to the window. They will put the amount paid for parking towards the parking add on. Hope this helps.
    "All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mugen80/
    http://jjhernandez.smugmug.com