Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Still wants to be a cat!

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop Photo Update" for MONDAY OCTOBER 3rd!!!

WOW....as always, thanks!
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

• Oh, the cleverness of me.

Re: DaddyB's "Disneyland on your Desktop Photo Update" for MONDAY OCTOBER 3rd!!!

You're right about the castle tapestries. They are a lot darker than before. The old ones were bright red and blue. I like the new darker ones better.
    <o>

• far, far away from DL

As always, great pictures!

Sabrina

• Who's your DaddyB?

Thanks, everyone!

For the record, I know that the columns are there to hide some of the r2d2 looking projectors. I get that. The animals on top are, to me, cheap and annoying and way too cutesy.

As far as trying to keep people off them for the parade, the columns are behind the fence, I find it hard to beleive people would do that for that parade. Now perhaps someone was putting their kid up on the column to take a picture of the kid in front of the castle... but I that's pretty hard to beleive that it happened that often.

I don't honestly believe they put the animals on there to obscure picture taking. I was being smarmy in my photo update. Blame it on lack of sleep. I think they're there simply so something is on the columns to explain to folks (who don't know about the projectors inside) why there are these columns sitting in the middle of rose bushes and ivy for no obvious reason.

But I still think that the animals, especially the rabbit looking up at the sky, are just too cutesy and out of place. I'd rather have seen larger scale Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather bronze or marble statues.
    Last edited by daddyb; 10-04-2005 at 01:14 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------

a walk around the park... Star Tours, Nemo, Fantasyland, Frontierland, DCA... and more!

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by daddyb
    You keep watching for my updates. I'll keep you in my prayers.

DaddyB
    Thanks DaddyB! Much appreciated!

• Here to change the world

As always, love the pics!! I can't wait for the Halloween pics, especially some nice shots of the Mansion!

Quick question though. Is there any way to access older updates? Was there a Halloween themed update from last year as well? I'd love to see more shots of the ol' Mansion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12