Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt Hook's first Mice Chat meet report.

This is the first for me for going to a Mice Chat meet I saw about I would say a dozen maybe more there today. But first off when I got to the park around 10 I did a little character huntting so the first character I saw was my good old friend Donald.

After I when to him I saw Max next to him I started to go in his line but I was afread I wouldn't get to the meet so I skip him for this time. As I was walking away from Main Street I spotted Cruella. At first when I saw her I though this was my friend as I got closer to her I was hearing her voice and I knew it wasn't the Cruella I knew but I still got some photos with her. When I got up to her she saw my Belle tank top and ask me where is my shirt of her. I said it's getting made just need the money to send to get it done.

So when I leave I when to the meet place that I hear that they meet. I had weoght there for about 10 minutes and I happen to look at my watch and saw I still had time to go to Pixie Hollow cause I wanted to see Fawn send I haven't seen her in a long time and beside she is my first favorite Fairy. So I when to Pixie Hollow with a line of 25 minutes I would say I didn't really look at my watch when I got to Pixie Hollow so I didn't really know how long it was but I know it wasn't to long. When I got to the front I happen to see Iriadessa so I though I wouldn't see Fawn. But when I was the next person to go in. Fawn came out to take Iriadessa's place. When it came to my turn I when to put my stuff done and I said to Fawn my favorite fairy of them all. She said oh I'm your favorite. I said yeah and I ask her if I can get a huge from her and she said oh yes you can.

She ask me after the photo how my day was I said it was pretty good so far. She said that's good hope to see you again soon. I said to her same here. Next of chourse was Tink. When I was in line I saw it was my first favorite Tink. She had spotted me in line and wave at me I did the same back to her. I was like the third person in line to see Tink. But when it came to my she said it's great to see you again. I said hello my friend. She said how my day was going I said it doing pretty good and she said I which it was more cooler out she said she has to talk to Iridessa to make it cooler. I ask her what kind of poss she wanted to do this time. She said well we already have done the fulling of the arms alot and the arms on the side. She then said so how about a new poss I said ok she then said lets do this kind of poss...

After the photo I ask her if I ever told her what my name was and she said no that I haven't so I had told her my name is Jeffrey and she said it's good to see you again Jeffrey I'm Tinkerbell I said oh I know that or Tink for short she said yeah Tink to. So she then said she will be seening me again soon I said goodbye to her. So the next thing I did was I when back to the meet spot. I was like only 11:15 so I just stay there for a long time when it came up to 12 noon I was getting a little worry that nobody was coming. I wanted to make a surprize vist to them only Dan and Pezz knew I was coming to the meet cause I had PM them to tell them I was coming. So after a little bit after 12 came I happen to spot Rocker poping up he saw me and I told him where everyone was at he told me that her was trying to fine Mickey Mouse Pal. But he couldn't fine him he told me that he was going on Thunder mt. send it was a 5 min weight. So I weighted then all of a sunned more Mice Chatters pop up I saw Aashee and his family then Pezz and some others sorry I forgot the rest that I meet today. Here is some photos I got from the meet. Sorry there is only 3 pics I though I had taken more then 3.

1. ? ? Pezz,Aashee.

2. Rocker with the Manny Ramirez peace sign.

3. ? Sorry about your name here and the first post.

Also sorry that my stap to my camera got in the way didn't know about it until I when thew my photos when I when to lunch with Rocker.

Also the other question is for the girl in the first don't remember her name.
    So after the meet like I said when to have lunch with the Mice Chatters. I had told Alex and the others that I had to leave early cause my dad had to go to work early tomorrow morning. So I told Rocker that I wanted to do PFF to see Belle that is my friend cause I have a photo of her that I wanted to give her that you people see on my Avatar. I had autograph it for her and made a copy of it for she can sign the other. So it was getting close to 2 and I had to leave by 3:30 so after lunch I said my goodbyes and headed to PFF. When I got to PFF I was in a hour line but before I got in I saw Belle going in at first I though it was the Belle I wanted to see. When I got to the front and it was my turn Belle was the first one but when I saw her face I knew it wasn't my friend. She saw my Belle shirt and she like it. She ask me to poss like a Prince.

So after her it was Ariel she saw my shirt to and ask if Belle had seen it I said yes she did and then she ask me if Belle show me how to be a Prince and I show her.

after Ariel it was Jasmine we didn't really say anything.

After Jasmine I had a little time leave so I when back to Pixie Hollow again to see Tink again. When I got to the front I couldn't see who was in there but when it came my turn I saw it was Iridessa. She saw me and said who is that on my shirt. I had told her it was Belle she is one of my 3 favoirte Princess. She then said well I think Belle is my favorite too cause she has my favorite color on.

This one she ask me what my name is. I told her it was Jeffrey and she said nice to meet you Jeffrey.

After Iridessa it was Tink's turn but it wasn't the same Tink that was out early in the day but I do remember this Tink as well.

After seening Tink and saying goodbye I when Pin shopping at Buzz Lightyear shop but they didn't have anything I wanted so as I walk out of the Shop I hear my name call and I turn around and it was Rocker and the others again. We talk for a few minutes then it was time for me to leave. I really did have fun on my very first Mice Chat meet and can't weight to do it again soon.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Capt Hook's first Mice Chat meet report.

I made a Hook's trip report! I'm truly honored.

I hope you had a good time Jeffery, it was very nice seeing you there. I'm glad you got a chance to see that we're not all bad. Thanks for the pictures!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

yay for another Capt trip report! Glad you got to make it to a meet finally! the guy in the first pic whose name you didn't get is DisneyIPresume and the girl is Adelaide

thanks for sharing your photos
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• failure for lunch

The name you're missing is DisneyIPresume.
    Last edited by manifest; 07-12-2009 at 08:09 PM.

• Circle of Ancients

Hey Cap'n, quick question.

Where did you get the Belle shirt? We've been looking for an "adult sized" Belle shirt for the wife (screen-name Belle) for EVER and have not yet found one. Is that a special order deal?

Oh yeah, great TR.

• Queen Elsa

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    yay for another Capt trip report! Glad you got to make it to a meet finally! the guy in the first pic whose name you didn't get is DisneyIPresume and the girl is Adelaide

thanks for sharing your photos
    Quote Originally Posted by manifest View Post
    The name you're missing is DisneyIPresume.

Thanks both of you for the names.

• Queen Elsa

yes i had it made this is the place I get them done at.

Disney: Create custom Disney t-shirts, shirts, posters, mugs and postage at Zazzle

They got alot of characters minus Scooge McDuck. I haven't seen his yet on here.

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

I made your TR- it was nice to talk and meet you at last at White Water- great meeting you!

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Glad you got to go to your first meet! I hope you will be able to go to more of them in the future!! Wonderful pictures as always!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

• Circle of Ancients

Thanks for the link Cap'n.

• MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Always watching...

It was very nice to see you go to your first MiceChat meet, I hope you had a good time with everyone. And once again, wonderful pictures with all the characters. My favorite is of course, Cruella

• Queen Elsa

Your welcome. Also this is not a final deal but I was told we may be hitting back to Disneyland on July 26th so I may be at other Meet but it all depins on my work if I have to work that day. So just give you guys a heads up.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

Glad you finally made it to a meet and from the pictures look like you had a good group of MC people today.

• Beach Expert

A beach town that Harbor Blvd was named after

Great report Capt! It was great meeting you. Come back to more meets, ok?

And yes, that was me in the picture!

• Queen Elsa

Like I said sorry about my stap in the 3rd pic getting in the way didn't know it did. It was nice meeting you and the others I didn't put up here I think there was 12 of you guys there. I could be wrong on the number of people there.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast