Page 10 of 139 FirstFirst ... 789101112132060110 ... LastLast

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey13 View Post
    As we all ramble on about the silverware, cups, and plates does anyone wonder about the tablecloth?
    A little, but that looks like the stock relief-molded vinyl stuff - Comes on a roll, how wide and how long do you want?

The flatware does look familiar...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Inhospitable about happy

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Bergman View Post
    A little, but that looks like the stock relief-molded vinyl stuff - Comes on a roll, how wide and how long do you want?

The flatware does look familiar...

--<< Bruce >>--
    Prezackly. At some point the relentless pursuit will lead you to the aisles of Home Depot, and you'll be thinking, "Maybe I've gone too far?" Or maybe you won't.

Hey Bergman, did what's-his-name ever get his stool back from the attic? Did he even rattle their cage about it? Dark suggestions of legal action, etc.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Since we're on the subject of the dining table - I wasn't able to get reservations for the upcoming Haunted Mansion anniversary party, and live far enough away that I won't be popping in to the parks for a casual visit, I'm thinking instead of having a Haunted Mansion anniversary dinner party to celebrate the 40th.

I know the only things we actually see on the table are wine and cake, but what dishes do you think would be appropriate, fun, and tasty for a Haunted Mansion dinner?

• Inhospitable about happy

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    Since we're on the subject of the dining table - I wasn't able to get reservations for the upcoming Haunted Mansion anniversary party, and live far enough away that I won't be popping in to the parks for a casual visit, I'm thinking instead of having a Haunted Mansion anniversary dinner party to celebrate the 40th.

I know the only things we actually see on the table are wine and cake, but what dishes do you think would be appropriate, fun, and tasty for a Haunted Mansion dinner?
    I know they like doughnut holes and evaporated milk.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Now that I've had time to sleep on it, the glassware and china are ugly too! They would make nice additions to a Haunted Mansion art display, however. And being red, white and blue, you can take them out and use them to show your patriotism on certain holidays.

YEESH.

Also, you could smash the plates and make a nice mosaic table top. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what's embedded in the lotus fountain out behind the Walt Disney Concert Hall. It may be the one place where they look good.

I do like the gaudy chair though. Any word on where that can be spirited away?

YEESH, again — and thank you.

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    Prezackly. At some point the relentless pursuit will lead you to the aisles of Home Depot, and you'll be thinking, "Maybe I've gone too far?" Or maybe you won't.

Hey Bergman, did what's-his-name ever get his stool back from the attic? Did he even rattle their cage about it? Dark suggestions of legal action, etc.
    Rod retired, and the Powers That Be would just claim since he brought that unfinished blue-velour topped Drum Stool to work and left it in the dressing room, he 'donated it'.

And I was going to say it's no problem, but I just looked - they are $350 for unfinished or stained, and $400 plus for white polyester to match the piano. Even if he got a great deal, he probably dropped $100 - $200 on it.

S'Okay, when you see it again you'll know where it came from.

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

I've seen a similar (if not identical) tablecloth, while floating through Anna's Linens.

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    ...but what dishes do you think would be appropriate, fun, and tasty for a Haunted Mansion dinner?
    To borrow from another "host" and, now, "ghost host" of sorts, "Chicken Facedown in Shallow Gravy."

Never mind about the chair. I found a TON of 'em!

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

I own a tablecloth that is extremely similar, but not the same, to the one on the table. Thats why i asked.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by TheHatboxGhost View Post
    Skull rock...

Boy, HBG2, do you bring back memories!

Older than all of you combined—

H. B.
    How many signatures did you get so far?

• Dapper Dan-nabe

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post

That would leave two plausible options (among others). There could be a big announcement at the 40th anniversary bash, which takes place not very long before the ride goes down for switchover, or there could be a big debut at that time.
    Or are we ignoring a third, unspeakably horrifying possibility? Namely...

Ooooh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you prematurely. There is no basis in reality for this concept, I just thought I'd have a little fun with Photoshop. Though this would be an improvement over what's currently in the attic during HMH...
    -SilentDante
    eliselzer.blogspot.com

• The Ghost Relations Dept.

I think the Table cloth might also just be a standard fabric that they modified themselves to have the trim and whatnot. I haven't seen our cloth up close and personal lately, maybe soon.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Quote Originally Posted by SilentDante View Post
    Or are we ignoring a third, unspeakably horrifying possibility? Namely...

Ooooh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you prematurely. There is no basis in reality for this concept, I just thought I'd have a little fun with Photoshop. Though this would be an improvement over what's currently in the attic during HMH...

LOL SD!! Terrifying for non-scary reasons.

• Mr. Ghost

After seeing seeing old pics and new pics on various HM sites, I have to wonder, how many times has the organist been repainted? From what I could see on the Osmonds special he was a pale blue or white, one pic he was white, another he was blue. And there was a pic on a previous thread he was being painted white again, (no wonder he looked surprised!!) As a matter of fact why do they repaint the ghosts so often, first green, then white, then flourescents.

(on an unrelated note if anybody wanted to see old Fantasyland:
    this site should help Disneyland Postcards – Disneyworld Postcards
    and this site has movies on the opening of Disneyland.
    disneyandmoremovies: Disneyland celebrates its 54th anniversary !)