Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2979104119126127128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 2078

• =)

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey1969 View Post
    ^I've aways wondered what's inside that little shack thingy.............thats cool!
    That's not the only thing in there - there's a door inside to the right that leads into a break room between the two stretching rooms. And if you go straight instead of going in through the door, there's a stairwell that goes down below the berm and into the tower with all the security monitors, between the unloading and loading areas.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

HM purists, don't hate me but I thoroughly enjoy this year's "Haunted Mansion Holiday" overlay. It is eerily delightful. And the "Halloween Screams" fireworks display? AWESOME!!!!

There is only one thing that Disney could've done to make it better:

INCLUDE THE HATBOX GHOST!!!

• Sock Puppet

Hey everyone. It's a shame that all of those threads were closed. wish I could have posted in one of them. be part of a legend lol. Maybe HBG2 can make another one.

As for the parks new halloween makeover. I'm surprised that disney has gone this far for halloween this time. new fireworks and Ghost Galaxy at space mountain. And they should add in the infamous Hat box ghost to the attraction. maybe sneek him in when they close the HM to revert it back from it's nightmare before christmas makeover.

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHatboxGhost View Post
    I thoroughly enjoy this year's "Haunted Mansion Holiday" overlay. It is eerily delightful.
    *Gasp*! Just Kidding. Was it any different than last years?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey13 View Post
    *Gasp*! Just Kidding. Was it any different than last years?
    I don't know. I didn't attend last year's.

• Senior Monorail Minion

hmh SEEMS TO LOOK A LITTLE MORE KEPT UP THIS YEAR THAN IN THOSE PAST imho
    WELCOME ABOARD
    THE DISNEYLAND MONORAIL SYSTEM!

• (Not a) New User

I could tell just from videos that HMH seems to be much more colorful and spruced up.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

I love the tall, Jack-o'-lantern-headed angels blowing trumpets. That's just so deliciously twisted, sick and wrong that it's right.

• hatbox ghost believer

HM purists, don't hate me but I thoroughly enjoy this year's "Haunted Mansion Holiday" overlay. It is eerily delightful. And the "Halloween Screams" fireworks display? AWESOME!!!!

I don't hate you for that! I adore both the traditional HM and HMH. The best of both worlds IMO (although I dod understand why certain folks don't apprecite Jack & company coming in and "messing" with their treasured mansion)! Can't wait to experience HalloweenTime firsthand (Ghost Galaxy looks like fun & the new fireworks show looks awesome!) in a couple weeks myself. Yay!

PS. And I shall have my fingers, legs and eyes crossed that our good friend Hattie makes his rightful return in January!
    Jon A. Leslie
    nojarama
    http://www.nojarama.com

• (Not a) New User

I cant wait for January, so we can see if the HBG finally appears!

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Future Cast Member

I'm not as big of a Haunted Mansion fan as all of you, but I like Haunted Mansion Holiday, too! I think even if the idea is questionable, its execution is amazing!

• Mr. Ghost

And my contribution to the HMH theme of this page is, did anybody see the Tokyo version? I can't remember the link I saw last year's on, but this is from 2004. Christmas Fantasy 2004: The Haunted Mansion Holiday Nightmare - Special Events - Tokyo Disneyland - Joe's Tokyo Disney Resort Photo Site

Quote Originally Posted by HBG2 View Post
    There's a history here waiting for someone to record it before it's all gone, slipping into the haze of memory. If you know how to get there, you can wander among the ruins of derelict websites, long abandoned and stripped of photos. Occasionally you can find an odd picture still floating in the debris. Originally created to celebrate a haunted house, they have themselves become haunted houses in cyberspace. Forgotten. Unvisited. All of them helpfully supplying links to nowhere. Here's a SMALL sample:

My Tribute To The Haunted Mansion

Madame Leota's Mansion

30 years of hot and cold running chills

Arooo!

Jed's Haunted Mansion Page

Sam and RyanHM's Haunted Mansion Page

http://web.archive.org/web/200106071...7/warning.html

There's something pleasantly melancholy about these electronic ghost towns.
    Most interesting, HBG2.

Still can't figure out why my site, 'My Tribute To Disney's Haunted Mansion at Disneyland And Other Disney Copyrighted Disneyland Attractions ' , was closed down.

• is too darn hot.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimGrinningJerk View Post
    Most interesting, HBG2.

Still can't figure out why my site, 'My Tribute To Disney's Haunted Mansion at Disneyland And Other Disney Copyrighted Disneyland Attractions ' , was closed down.
    Disney likes fansites. Fansites usually die because their creators move on to other things or can no longer afford or have the time to maintain them.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Super Duper!

Usually, I can't stand Haunted Mansion Holiday, but this year... it just looks brand-spankin'-new! And... and... I acutally enjoyed it.

Did you just hear something? Didn't think so.