Page 137 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3787112127134135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,055 of 2078

• Kawasaki Kreep

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

Time to work on my post count.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Jenny1987 View Post
    Oh dear sweet zombie jesus on a stick no.

• Inhospitable about happy

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

The Final Score for Thread Five:

Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect: 2000
    Army of Darkness: 42 and counting

The game's gone into overtime, but the smart money's on LF.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Oh T1 is gonna win hands down, but I dunno. I still have two hours to kill til this class is over.
    dreams. come. true.

• Kawasaki Kreep

Quote Originally Posted by BellhopPrincess View Post
    Oh T1 is gonna win hands down, but I dunno. I still have two hours to kill til this class is over.
    Glad I'm not the only one who spends valuable class time on here.

• TTA Traveler

Is the thread over yet?

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Don't be so eager for it, the mods might hear you.
    dreams. come. true.

• Larger Than (After)Life

Where do I sign up to be a moderator?

The last one to post in this thread is a rotten egg!

• Inhospitable about happy

Thread 2 is the one that got out of hand. An overrun of hundreds of posts, devolving into a frenzied maelstrom of lunacy before a mod woke up and put a stop to it.

It brought some lurkers out of the woodwork, however, who wouldn't post in the "real" part of the thread for some reason. Or rarely did, anyway. Some people won't jump in until the whole thing looks like a frat party. Maybe we should have named the next thread, "Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect 6: Free Beer." We'd get to 2000 posts before the weekend.
    "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

• Larger Than (After)Life

ROTFLMAO!!!

You're probably right.

• now that i see you ♥

Blog Entries

Or name it something ludacris, like T6: Live Nude Ghosts!

After all, a good number don't wear clothes....or, they're in sheets, and with clothes under, but wouldn't we see them because they're see through? Or....
    I've confused myself.
    dreams. come. true.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Is this haunted thread actually streaching?

• Kawasaki Kreep

Why the 2000 limit anyway?

Woodland Hills CA - Hottest spot in Los Angeles City Limits

Quote Originally Posted by evmo View Post
    Why the 2000 limit anyway?
    Well, the vBulletin software really wasn't written for this big a site with this many sub-forums under sub-forums and the sheer volume of posts - IIRC Dusty said they're far and away one of the biggest customers. So the whole system would start locking up after you hit 2000 posts or so.

Supposedly they figured out what was causing it to bomb and this is fixed in the current version - but you never really know...

--<< Bruce >>--
    There's No Place Like 127.0.0.1

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Well sice we are posting random things I need to get something out of my system....
    "Wait!What's your rush? What's your hurry?
    You gave me such a --Fright, I thought you was a ghost!Half a minute, can'tcher sit! Sit you down, sit! All I meant is that I haven't seen a customer for weeks. Did you come here for a pie, sir?Do forgive me if me head's a little vague -- Ugh! What is that? But you think we had the plague! From the way that people Keep avoiding -- No you don't! Heaven knows I try, sir! Ick!
    But there's no one comes in even to inhale! Right you are, sir, would you like a drop of ale? Mind you, I can't hardly blame them! These are probably the worst pies in London! I know why nobody cares to take them, I should know, I make them, But good? No! The worst pies in London, Even that's polite! The worst pies in London, If you doubt it, take a bite! Is that just disgusting? You have to concede it! It's nothing but crusting! Here, drink this, you'll need it! The worst pies in London... And no wonder with the price of meat What it is When you get it Never Thought I'd live to see the day
    Men'd think it was a treat Findin' poor Animals Wot are dyin' in the street! Mrs. Mooney has a pie shop! Does a business but I notice something weird. Lately all her neighbors' cats have disappeared! Have to hand it to her -- Wot I calls Enterprise Poppin' pussies into pies! Wouldn't do in my shop! Just the thought of it's enough to make you sick! And I'm tellin' you, them *****cats is quick! No denying times is hard, sir Even harder than the worst pies in London! Only lard and nothing more -- Is that just revolting,
    All greasy and gritty? It looks like it's molting, And tastes like,
    Well, pity
    A woman alone, With limited wind, And the worst pies in London! Ah, sir, times is hard,
    Times is hard!"

Sorry you had to read that (If you did), I just cant get that song out of my head.

• =)

Hahahaha...does the board really censor an innocent usage of the word "*****cats"?

EDIT: Yep...it does. I swear, I've learned so many things in The Threads!