Page 138 of 139 FirstFirst ... 3888113128135136137138139 LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 2078

• (Not a) New User

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

MasterGracey13, I'm afraid the Toddness is contagious! It's in my head now too.

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

• Banned User

That old dark house at the end of the dimly lit street.

Re: Long-Forgotten Haunted Mansion Effect vs The Army of Darkness, or the Thread 5

I didn't even realize it censored out *****cats!

Sorry DisneyKid1994, I didn't think it would catch on! Maybe watching the whole play on Youtube will make it better:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Nope, just made it worse.

• We Go On.

Everyone here knows that the new MiceChat server can acommodate much more than 2000 posts in a thread now, right?

• (Not a) New User

I think that the mods have to close the thread manually. And since it's been a few days and it's not closed... I think Thread 6 was made prematurely.

• Honorary Jungle Skipper

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyKid1994 View Post
    I think that the mods have to close the thread manually. And since it's been a few days and it's not closed... I think Thread 6 was made prematurely.
    The real chills come later.

• Larger Than (After)Life

I just sent a PM to a moderator to ask that this thread be closed, since 6 is already in progress. Otherwise, it's going to be (even more) insane trying to follow two threads.

Can't thread creators close the threads they started?

• is too darn hot.

No, only mods can close 'em. There are 42 pages of this thread, when you're set at 50 posts per thread.
    The Right Honorable Count Boogie Bonz of Random, at your service.

On Track for Weight Loss!

• (Not a) New User

Quote Originally Posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
    The real chills come later.
    I knew someone was gonna say that. :{

• Future Cast Member

Quote Originally Posted by MasterGracey13 View Post
    Well sice we are posting random things I need to get something out of my system....
    "Wait!What's your rush? What's your hurry?
    You gave me such a --Fright, I thought you was a ghost!Half a minute, can'tcher sit! Sit you down, sit! All I meant is that I haven't seen a customer for weeks. Did you come here for a pie, sir?Do forgive me if me head's a little vague -- Ugh! What is that? But you think we had the plague! From the way that people Keep avoiding -- No you don't! Heaven knows I try, sir! Ick!
    But there's no one comes in even to inhale! Right you are, sir, would you like a drop of ale? Mind you, I can't hardly blame them! These are probably the worst pies in London! I know why nobody cares to take them, I should know, I make them, But good? No! The worst pies in London, Even that's polite! The worst pies in London, If you doubt it, take a bite! Is that just disgusting? You have to concede it! It's nothing but crusting! Here, drink this, you'll need it! The worst pies in London... And no wonder with the price of meat What it is When you get it Never Thought I'd live to see the day
    Men'd think it was a treat Findin' poor Animals Wot are dyin' in the street! Mrs. Mooney has a pie shop! Does a business but I notice something weird. Lately all her neighbors' cats have disappeared! Have to hand it to her -- Wot I calls Enterprise Poppin' pussies into pies! Wouldn't do in my shop! Just the thought of it's enough to make you sick! And I'm tellin' you, them *****cats is quick! No denying times is hard, sir Even harder than the worst pies in London! Only lard and nothing more -- Is that just revolting,
    All greasy and gritty? It looks like it's molting, And tastes like,
    Well, pity
    A woman alone, With limited wind, And the worst pies in London! Ah, sir, times is hard,
    Times is hard!"

Sorry you had to read that (If you did), I just cant get that song out of my head.
    Haha! I've never seen Sweeney Todd, because I'm really young and I'm too scared to watch the movie because I heard it's really gory and graphic, but I've seen lots of parts of it, like each song, and the last part, with the song, throwing Mrs. Lovett in the oven, and when Toby kills Sweeney Todd, and I love the song you typed up! =p It is contagious, i have it stuck in my head now, too!

• (Not a) New User

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥
    've seen lots of parts of it, like each song, and the last part, with the song, throwing Mrs. Lovett in the oven, and when Toby kills Sweeney Todd, and I love the song you typed up! =p It is contagious, i have it stuck in my head now, too!
    Aww you gave away the ending. :l

• is too darn hot.

You need a spoiler warning for a musical that's been out for over 30 years?

• Future Cast Member

Sorry

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by WDITrent View Post
    Everyone here knows that the new MiceChat server can acommodate much more than 2000 posts in a thread now, right?
    I hope so, this thread could quickly reach 3000 if everyone continues to try and be the one to post the "last word".

• is too darn hot.

What last word?

• Future Cast Member

I don't think we're trying to get the last post. We're just confused. The new thread has new conversations and topics, while this thread still has current conversations that aren't finished. We just need to transfer them over there. If the thread was closed, we would, because we'd be forced to, but right now, we don't know where to post because people are posting in both threads.