Disneyland Timeline - iPhone/mobile version

You may remember a year ago I created a web site where anyone can add/edit the Disneyland/DCA timeline - I've now made an iPhone/mobile version. You can only view info there, if you want to add/edit, you need to use the standard site.

It's basically optimized for iPhone/iTouch screens but should work on other mobile devices. I'm planning on adding other ways to view the info (by year) as well as restaurants/parades/shops/etc. It's still in the development stage.
    Last edited by Mojave; 07-15-2009 at 04:57 PM.

Re: Disneyland Timeline - iPhone/mobile version

Even though nobody seems to interested in this, I'm still plugging along...

I've now broken the timeline out into different sections (attractions, parades, restaurants and shops). You can also view events for specific years and events specific to a land but not attraction.

It's getting more interesting and useful, so if you have an iPhone or iPod Touch, give it a try and let me know what you think - Disney Timeline

• Banned User

this is cool, I wish more websites had mobile versions(esp iPhone). It would be soooooo awesome to have a Micechat app for the iPhone, I'd totally buy it.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureImagineer183 View Post
    this is cool, I wish more websites had mobile versions(esp iPhone). It would be soooooo awesome to have a Micechat app for the iPhone, I'd totally buy it.
    I would too, but it doesn't really need to be an app, just a mobile version of the site. It would be awesome.

If there was a way to get specific threads in RSS, I'd probably even create the mobile app myself! Actually, since you can get forums as RSS, maybe I'll go ahead and make a mobile version that goes that far, as my next side project.

• Banned User

Just tried the site on my iPhone!!! it's really cool and easy to use! thanks for doing this! It'd be really cool if u did the RSS thing! I'd love you forever! Lol

I made some improvements to the Disneyland/DCA Timeline project.

For the mobile version, there is a "Today" feature, which shows a random event that happened today in Disneyland/DCA history.

And I created a Twitter account, @disneytimeline which gives you the "Today in..." feature. Follow it!