Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aladdin

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Lodi Ca, 6 hours from the Happiest Place on Earth *o*!!

Aladdin

Is it possible to get fast passes (or something like that) for Aladdin?
    Its the last day its playing before we leave on Wed, and we really dont want to be in line all day for the thing. Every time we go by, t looks so crowded!
    Any tips for seeing the show would be much appreciated!!

• Eu gosto de ir a Disney!

Re: Aladdin

no you must wait in line with the rest theres always tons of people that will never change

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Huh, I know I did get some kind of pass before but it was a long time ago. I havent seen it since, and I have no clue what that pass was. I seem to recall there was a castmember in the middle of the street wit ha podium thing, handing out the tix...maybe it was when they first opened or something, and they were trying to get people in.
    Guess they dont do that any more!!
    So when is the best time to cue up?

• no flash photography...

we got in line right before it started and had no problems getting seats./ It looks like a lot of people, but the theater holds a lot of people.

• Sock Puppet

Good things come to those that wait...

Or if you just can't stand the wait, go to Guest Relations and plead your case. I'm sure that if you come up with a story they haven't already heard a million times, they just might give you a written pass that allows you to avoid the line.

Our friend got one that way once.

Or, as a last resort, whip out your AP, shove it in the face of the CM, tell them how much of a valued customer of Disney you are and then demand a pass for the show!

I'm sure that will get you far!

Yeah, FAR out the exit gate!!!

As for us, we just do like most of the rest of the guests do and keep our AP's in our pockets and get their early enough for a good spot in the line.

Enjoy!

just go get in line 10 minutes before the show starts, very rarely does the theater actually reach capacity. you'll be able to walk in with the rest of the people and there are no really horrible seats in the hyperion.

• True Disneyland Nerd!

Um yeah, OldSchoolMickey, thanks for that answer (((hugs))))
    I dont mind waiting in line for 45 or so minutes. I didnt know if this is a 2-3 hour Fantasmic like wait or something. If that was the case, I think we would skip it. Is it really a crime to come and ask if there is a pass or something? If there WAS one, and I didnt know, I would be bummed that I didnt plan ahead. Im juuuuuust trying to plan my day here.
    Hope if I run into you at the park and ask a question, you dont bean me over the head or something....yeeeesh!
    As for everyone else..thank you!! The line always looks to long, that I have always steered away from it. We will for sure jump in today!
    :-)

•   

Asked about preferred seating -- the folks lining up at the podium in front -- when we were there 2 weeks ago. Preferred seating is included w/certain Disney hotel packages. If you get in line late, are admitted into the theatre, but no seats are available, a CM will issue a return pass for the next show. I noticed a woman and child being given one when they were not able to be seated shortly before curtain.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by SCUBAbe View Post
    we got in line right before it started and had no problems getting seats./ It looks like a lot of people, but the theater holds a lot of people.
    Yeah, it's a huge theatre, so you'll probably get in for the next show when you join the line.

• Diamond Edition

Back when I first visited in 2003, they used to hand out priority seating passes. It was like a Fast Pass, but they handed them out by hand on a first come first serve basis. I heard they did away with this because it wasn't fair to guests who came an hour later when they were all gone for the day.

The last time I saw the show in April, the line was crowded, but we got there 10 minutes before the show and got fine seats in the balcony. If you aren't picky about where you sit, then you don't have to wait a long time.

• True Disneyland Nerd!

thanks for the answers!! Yeah, it must have been around 2003 when I got that pass too!
    They were nice!!

• Not a Minion

Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for that show in a long time. Just check show times and show up 10-minutes before the show starts and they'll let you in. I have to say, every seat in the house is a good seat so don't bother about wanting to get front row or worrying about getting the last row...

• Addicted to MC since '08

We waited about 50 minutes... only because we wanted a ground level seat. But the mezzanie (sp?) and balcony provide excellent seats as well as I have seen it from all levels.

Show up for the first show of the day. It's always less crowed than the last ones.

• You didn't see anything!

Blog Entries

I remember last year some of the Ushers that would stand outside did this little trivia game for families. Each family/group was on their own team, and they would go against other families. The family that won got front row or floor seating for the next scheduled show. It was really neat. My brother and I tried to win, but there are some sharp kids out there that knew more than us! I was impressed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast