Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• Premium Youngling and

Complete World of Color Break Down by Steven Davison

Enjoy

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfyoqR1lX_Y]YouTube - Disney's World of Color Preview - Steven Davison - Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XN1mJ0drBs4]YouTube - Disney's Word of Color Preview - Steven Davison - Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyLqLms0YcY]YouTube - Disney's World of Color Preview - Steven Davison - Part 3[/ame]

• Dream in wonderful color!

Re: Complete World of Color Break Down by Steven Davison

thanks for posting.. I don't mean to be rude but these have already been posted in two different World of color threads they are not on page one so that is probably why you might have missed them

• Premium Youngling and

lol
    yup i definitely missed those
    im sure a mod will merge this thread shortly

but for the time being, im saving you from digging through threads

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

I've really enjoyed what I've seen of the presentation so far. The technology is amazing, and this will be a much-needed addition as part of DCA's makeover. I'm really looking forward to it.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Yeah, these have already been posted in a couple places.. but a thread devoted to them may be a little easier for people to access

• Yo!

I LOVE the music for the Pocahontas segment, even if it's just a temp track. SO pretty!!

Oh, and might I add that I love Mark Hammond's stuff that he's done in the past for Disney. For those that don't know, his claims to fame include Parade of Dreams, HalloWishes, Jubilation, etc., etc. Some great stuff there.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

I love the detail involving Eve flying out into space from the bow and arrow of the star goddess from Fantasia.

Ugh I can't wait! The world is a carousel of color! (Yes, I still think it sounds like a Cheetah Girls song but hey, i'm getting used to it)

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

This show keeps getting better and better in the preparation stages. Prior to the video I didn't really understand what paper animation was, but it looks cool.

I loved Steven Davison's descriptions without giving away too much. He barly had any breathe left, he got so excited himself.
    Last edited by royaldisneyfan; 07-20-2009 at 03:35 AM.
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Practically Magic

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goover View Post
    I love the detail involving Eve flying out into space from the bow and arrow of the star goddess from Fantasia.
    Diana's not a star goddess, but I completely agree about that detail. Everything I've seen so far is making my head shoot out party streamers & glitterfetti.

The only thing that's missing is pink elephants, but I understand their not wanting to give space to that while there're still pink elephants in Fantasmic.

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Haha yes, the pink elephant segment is by far my favorite part of Fantasmic! and it would be awesome to see them in WOC!

I could only imagine what they could do with that scene what with the fire and fountain effects Steve has described.

Oh well, maybe in the distant future.

• The Fantasyland guy

amazing! I wish I could just go to sleep... and wake up with it done. I don't want to wait till the spring!

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Anyway of setting up a Fastpass system for this show? With the crowds it'll have next year...wow.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

It's easy to get excited over something while it's still in its conceptual stages. As we have learned at Disneyland time and again, new things aren't always as great as they seem.

In the past, I've gotten excited about plans for DCA, Light Magic, and the new Tomorrowland of 1998. All of which ended up as major disappointments. To be fair, there were also plenty of great things that Disneyland has done in recent memory.

Seeing Steven Davison again reminds me of his recent presentation on Magical. The guy knows how to get excited over something, but when Magical premiered, it wasn't what many people expected. His presentation was almost deceiving. Of course, his job is to promote upcoming entertainment offerings, so I can't necessarily blame him.

I'm not saying World of Color will be a bad show. I certainly hope it's an excellent one. I'm just going to reserve judgement and hold off on the excitement until after I've seen it in person.

I had not had a chance to see these yet, so thanks for that. At first, I though, eh...another wall of water with projections on it...big deal. But, after seeing the presentation, I'm actually looking forward to the show. Should be a very nice addition.
    "I only hope that we never lose sight of one thing...that it was all started by a mouse" o
    - Uncle Walt

• Minion

A little pessimistic there Code90! But I see where your coming from. Anyways I'm physicked about this show! The previews have reassured me of the greatness that the show will have!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast