Thread: Wedding trip...

• MargyDisneylandLover

Lightbulb Wedding trip...

We just decided that on the way home from Reno after we get married we are going to spend 2 nights at the motel 6 maingate and spend 3 days at the happiest place on earth (1 DCA and 2 DL) we will be going to the park friday sat and sunday sept18-20th and i am curious if for one they would be likely showing dep and fantasmic during the weekend at that time. as he has only been once and had seen dep when it was still msep and he has not seen fantasmic. also I have never been to disneyland with anyone besides my parents and bro and i would like to have some ideas on some really cool couple ideas that maybe you have witnessed or exprienced yourself at the parks. like must do that sort of thing!! I would really appreciate it!! I want him to have a blast and I love disneyland and can't wait to share the experience with him so hopefully i will get some responses!!!! thanks everyone!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

• A Weather Eye Open

Re: Wedding trip...

F! almost always shows on the weekend year round, except for when it takes some downtime in January or if it's having Spring refurbishments. You should be good if you're here for the weekend!

Don't know about the EP. To my eyes, it seems to disappear on and off the schedule with no warning; a CM here might know!

I don't know if Sept is too late for the Summer Fun Pass to be used? It seems a shame you guys will just miss such a good deal. And where are you from that DL is "on the way back" from Reno? It's north of Tahoe! Quite a ways away from us in the OC.
    "And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by" (John Masefield)

• MargyDisneylandLover

lol it is out of the ways home we are in seattle so we will shoot over to orange and then take I-5 home....I just threw out the idea tonite when we were planing stuff figuring it would be shot down cause we couldnt afford it or whatever and when he said yes i was so shocked lol but yeah its not like i go all the time dang its been over 2 years i need to see mickey!!!
    My Name Is Margy and I am a mint julepaholic.
    Disneyland freak since my first trip when I turned 6 months old...september 1987!!
    "I do not like to repeat successes, I like to go on to other things."
    ~* Uncle Walt *~
    2014 gumball rally team: Skyway sweethearts

​Proud premium Annual Passholder since May 2nd, 2014

• Future Imagineer! =D

Fantasmic should be playing. Not sure about the others.
    I think the summer fun pass is still good in September. Check out the website for good deals. I hope you have a wonderful honey moon!
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!