Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: Dlr/dca important questions

if anything else, while you are at the Disneyland resort, have fun

• Mouse at work

Wow I am shocked that you don't know who Lou Mongello is! : O!!!
    "Ian, in life, whatever you do, DO NOT give up your dreams and goals of the past, present, and future and only then will you be successful!" - Walter Elias Disney

• Banned User

lou mongelo???

• Future Imagineer! =D

If you plan on going multiple times then you MUST get an AP. If you plan on driving on parking at Disneyland than add parking to your AP. This defintely pays for itself if you go a few times! Do not get parking though if you are taking the bus or something. You do get some nice discounts on food and merchandise if you have an AP. Only one of the AP's gets you discounts on merchandise though and that pass is quite expensive
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Future Imagineer! =D

By the way, there are some fabulous books out there about Disneyland and all the secrets hidden within. And all of these books were created by crazy Disney fans too! lol. Some of those people even have micechats, for example- Kevin Yee. He is pretty famous among Disney fans
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• DLR Cast Member

The number one thing to do is SMILE - and make eye contact with people (cast members and guests alike). It is the friendliest place on earth, and you will have a great time making new friends, some of whom you will never encounter again, and some of whom may become lifelong friends - it happens.

As for attractions, at DCA Soarin' Over California is a don't miss - also (on a warm day) the rapids ride is great. If you like folk type music (or Disney movie songs, or Crosby Stills and Nash, or just dig acoustic music) check out the Miner 49ers.

At Disneyland, don't miss Billy Hill and the Hillbillies at the Golden Horsehoe in Frontierland. And Farley the Fiddler on the front porch of the Davy Crockett Frontier Mercantile as you enter Frontierland. On the Big Thunder Ranch trail from Frontierland to Fantasyland, there is a petting zoo, and the Barbecue Restaurant (my favorite - I've eaten there 23 times since it opened April 2) with live entertainment. The Bootstrappers Pirate Band in New Orleans Square is great fun - sometimes they are at the back of Tom Sawyers' Island at Pirate Lair in the early afternoons. I'll have to leave to others the recommendations about rides, as I seldom do them anyore.

If you see a tall guy in a brown hat who seems to be singing along with everything - then come up and introduce yourself(ves). I'd love to meet you!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123