Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Romance

• I eat TR's for breakfast!

Re: Disney Romance

The small bridge towards the left side of the castle mote leading to the walk-through entrance.

At night with the castle lighting, the whole area just glows a wonderul blue/purple/pink. It's absolutely amazing.

Middle of the Haunted Mansion.
    My adventures in Wonderland began when I followed the White Rabbit down the rabbit hole. All of the sudden--I fell! Down... down... down...

• Sugar & Spice

Blog Entries

I've always felt that the Attic in HM was romantic... in a morbid kind of way.
    <3 There are a million cupcakes in the world but only one is Cupcake Terror. <3

I AM THE REBEL SPY.

• Kay <3 Buzz

now now girls and boys no fighting.... this is a ROMANTIC topic... just spread the LOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE.....

Anyway, romantic place.... i think Paradise Pier is. I'm a sorta competitive type of person so going at it on the carnaval games is I think romantic. Another place is that trail behind GRR i mean come on a waterfall (sorta) then you and ur person cuddling.... yeeeeaaahhh.....
    There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!

Any of the Disney hotel rooms!

Stepping away from the romance debate at tad: my wife and I always go on Space Mountain first. We typically pose for the on-ride a photo with a little kiss to start off the trip. It took 1 or 2 tries to get the timing down so we dont miss or hit each other but we're pros now. Keep in mind that its just a quick peck specifically for the picture (we're not making out on the rides)

We have fun watching people react to our photo. Normally we get lots of laughs and the "oh look at that couple they're kissing!"
    If you liked the above posting then my name is Joel. If you didnt my name is Julie and I work on the monorail.

I remember being about 8 and listening to my parents going on about how Peter Pan is the most romantic ride in the park because it's dark, private and there's air conditioning. Some people are easier to please than others, I guess.

I plan on finding out this weekend - first trip with my new husband!

• MiceChat Moderator
    • back to basics

I have to agree that it's not necessarily the where, but the who with and the when. While I met my wife for the first time at the wishing well and proposed to her at the Court of Angels. The spot that brings the most romantic places for me is the middle of Main Street during the Christmas season while it snows. But that's due to a special memory for me that happened there under those conditions.

So, while certain places lend themselves to be more romantic than others. There is no limit of places that can be romantic.

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

• Senior Minion

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLifer View Post
    Once upon a time, The Mark Twain ran at night.
    Which to me was the most romantic place of all in Disneyland.

"With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
    Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
    imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

• Greetings, Program!

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyLifer View Post
    Once upon a time, The Mark Twain ran at night. They even had a Dixieland Band on board Friday and/or Saturday nights.
    My GF and I were able to take a couple of moonlight cruises on the Twain just prior to Fantasmic's return this summer. Would've been nice to have the band aboard, but it was a great experience nonetheless.

Looking forward to the end of summer to see if the night cruises return.
    "The old man's gonna knock on the sky. Listen to the sound."

AP'er since 2004. Yup.....I'm one of THEM.

The band was usually on the second deck. During the day, they sold mint juleps and at night, there was the band. You could hear the music anywhere on the boat, so you could go to the third deck and still hear it. People would be dancing anywhere. It was a lot of fun.

On the Story Book Land Canals ♥ At dusk, in the spring/summer, going under the arches right by Casy Jr.... Ahh, be still my heart

Red Face Re: Disney Romance

My favorite 2 romantic spots are of course Snow White's wishing well.. and also at the the fountians at Pixie Hollow at night it's so perrrdy!

• Future Imagineer! =D

Quote Originally Posted by Anders View Post
    I have to agree that it's not necessarily the where, but the who with and the when. While I met my wife for the first time at the wishing well and proposed to her at the Court of Angels. The spot that brings the most romantic places for me is the middle of Main Street during the Christmas season while it snows. But that's due to a special memory for me that happened there under those conditions.

So, while certain places lend themselves to be more romantic than others. There is no limit of places that can be romantic.
    I have to agree about the snow during the Christmas season. Nothing specific has ever happened to me. I'm still young and have never even been to Disneyland with a bf but I've always thought the fake snow was really romantic and the music and all that. It's so dark and you see people all around you holding hands and giving each other quick pecks on the cheek while snow is falling all around them. It's really cute and for a few minutes the whole world seems to stop. It's so quiet and perfect.
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast