Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Disney Romance

• Minion

Re: Disney Romance

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wiggins View Post
    Which to me was the most romantic place of all in Disneyland.

Really? I never really took that place into consideration.... Hhhmmm.... I think I'll go with Snow Whites Wishing well... Well I have a few places so......

• U. B. Bold

Once upon a time there was a ride called the PeopleMover. CMs called it the PeopleMaker. Romantic? Well, if you're a hormone stressed teenager, anyplace relatively dark and sans parents can be romantic.
    Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by BigThunder View Post
    Once upon a time there was a ride called the PeopleMover. CMs called it the PeopleMaker. Romantic? Well, if you're a hormone stressed teenager, anyplace relatively dark and sans parents can be romantic.
    The PeopleMaker, lol that reminded me of that movie proposal where the grandma gives them the blanket and calls it the baby maker or something like that.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Ariel View Post
    My favorite 2 romantic spots are of course Snow White's wishing well.. and also at the the fountians at Pixie Hollow at night it's so perrrdy!
    I'm surprised no one else has mentioned the Pixie Hollow Enchantment yet. I just saw it for the first time the other night, and it's a really neat little show, I particularly liked the way the lighting moves through the trees. Very romantic, in my opinion.

• Banned User

Well, I don't have anyone to be romantic with.... so I really don't care

• Curiouser and Curiouser

Quote Originally Posted by startours1 View Post
    Well, I don't have anyone to be romantic with.... so I really don't care
    Then why post at all? Man, what a downer. It's annoying when people announce their lonliness in a happy thread.
    ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦
    Yana
    ♠ ♣ ♥ ♦

• Banned User

Yeah, that was kinda a downer...sorry

• Sock Puppet

I don't know about romantic, but it sure as hell is special: The Excursion. That's the train where my girlfriend and I got together. It's funny too because we always go to Disneyland and it is the train that is hardly out because the seats face forward instead of looking outward. We love going on it when it is out.
    Also the matterhorn is where I first noticed her so hence my username.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
    I don't know about romantic, but it sure as hell is special: The Excursion. That's the train where my girlfriend and I got together. It's funny too because we always go to Disneyland and it is the train that is hardly out because the seats face forward instead of looking outward. We love going on it when it is out.
    Also the matterhorn is where I first noticed her so hence my username.
    How cute is that! (The meaning behind your username) So cute!
    Big plus for you because the Matterhorn is BESTEST ride too!

• Cars Land Rocks!

I've always found the most romantic place is to be right in front of the castle during the fireworks. As others have said, a lot has to do with the person you are with ... but when I'm watching the fireworks and have my arms around my wife, I don't really notice anyone else there.

• Closed Account

Quote Originally Posted by matterhornlove31 View Post
    It's funny too because we always go to Disneyland and it is the train that is hardly out because the seats face forward instead of looking outward.
    Actually, they try to run that train as often as possible, since it carries the most people. You're probably just mssing it.

• Disneyland History Lover

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMouse View Post
    It's not about where you are, it's about who you're with.
    Well that's a given. You might want to be with your significant other or love interest first.

I think the whole park is romantic honestly. Before me and my boyfriend became "official" we shared a day at the park, which was my first time there. I've been hooked ever since, but I can say in all certaity that the park would not be the same without him being there with me. And we wouldn't be the same without the park. We just love it that much and it means a lot to us since that was one of our first days spent together. We also shared our first kiss in the park.

As far as romantic spots, I like Big Thunder Trail at night since it's so dark and its usually not too crowded. I also like being on the Mark Twain or crusing through New Orleans Square or Main Street. It's hard to pick one spot because again, to me the whole park can be very romantic. I've got to mention Blue Bayou as well.

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by OC2Epcot View Post
    I've always found the most romantic place is to be right in front of the castle during the fireworks. As others have said, a lot has to do with the person you are with ... but when I'm watching the fireworks and have my arms around my wife, I don't really notice anyone else there.
    Thats really sweet....

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Victoria View Post
    Well that's a given. You might want to be with your significant other or love interest first.

I think the whole park is romantic honestly. Before me and my boyfriend became "official" we shared a day at the park, which was my first time there. I've been hooked ever since, but I can say in all certaity that the park would not be the same without him being there with me. And we wouldn't be the same without the park. We just love it that much and it means a lot to us since that was one of our first days spent together. We also shared our first kiss in the park.

As far as romantic spots, I like Big Thunder Trail at night since it's so dark and its usually not too crowded. I also like being on the Mark Twain or crusing through New Orleans Square or Main Street. It's hard to pick one spot because again, to me the whole park can be very romantic. I've got to mention Blue Bayou as well.
    Aawwww yes, the Blue Bayou, that is romantic. I've only been there once but I certainly thought it was very relaxing and romantic.

• Cars Land Rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Bo View Post
    Aawwww yes, the Blue Bayou, that is romantic. I've only been there once but I certainly thought it was very relaxing and romantic.
    Yes, some friends of ours proposed to each other at the Blue Bayou. At the end of the meal the guy had one of the servers bring a "dessert" tray to his girlfriend ... Under the cover on the tray was the engagement ring.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast