Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• Hide and Seek with Anna

Re: When You'd Swear the Magic Was Real

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    1. There's this little girl who goes to the park often, her name is Audrey. She's a very sweet and cute girl, but she does have autism. I see the most magical moments when little Miss Audrey comes to the park. Everyone LOVES her. Some characters will come and play with her after they get off work. Mary Poppins actually has a picture of Audrey kissing her on the cheek hanging in her house. I'm friends with her mother and have her added on facebook. Going through the pictures and seeing the comments CMs add always makes me smile.

I actually have a video of Hatter where she comes up to him. He absolutely loves her.
    YouTube - Hanging Out With Hatter
    The part with her starts at 5:04.

2. Another great moment was one when we were hanging out with Hatter. My friend Heather got a phone call that caused her to start crying. Hatter saw this and after every guest would come up to him he would move a bit closer to her (we were on the other side of a walk way) Once he was in front of her he pulled her up off the ground, held her in a hug for awhile, and talked to her until she stopped crying. It was very sweet of him.

3. I did not see this one, but there's a video of it on youtube. This was before PFF, so you had the princesses walking around. The little girl LOVED Aurora, so they saw her several times, and they were always first in line. Three days they saw Aurora, and she always remembered her. The video was taken on the third day, and they ended up sitting by the wishing well, and the entire time Aurora was holding her and hugging her.
    (Video can be found here YouTube - Sleeping Beauty Disneyland - Princess Aurora - Part 1 )

What I love even more, though, was the little girl went back three years later. Guess who she saw? Princess Aurora. They still remembered each other three years later, and Aurora was so excited to see her again.
    (Part two can be found here YouTube - Sleeping Beauty Disneyland - Princess Aurora - Part 2 )

I think I have seen that little girl with Hatter before but it was with Wendy and Peter.

Don't know if you could see her but she is by the pinto [ms] you can see her face by my neck.

• Faith Trust & Pixie Dust!

That video of the little girl with Sleeping Beauty makes me want to cry! It's times like that when I see the real magic of Disney.

Pretty much any time I see some kid that is meeting their "hero/princess" for the first time, it just makes me smile.
    I miss Disney World...
    Check out my Disney Cruise Trip Report...lots of photos being added: http://micechat.com/forums/disney-cr...ey-wonder.html

• Future Cast Member

(Yay, 100th post =D)
    For me, the magic is always real, as soon as I enter the park. Being a Disney megafan makes me a target to be teased and made fun of at school, & when people find out what I want to be when I grow up, an Imagineer, they act like I can't be serious, like I'm just a little kid, who'll eventually grow up and realize that I'll have to do some boring job. Whenever a topic about amusement parks, people always turn to me and make fun of my disney park obsession, and when I explain that Disneyland is not an amusement park, they get offended, or mad, or laugh. They just don't get Disney magic, but I personally think they're just jealous that I have the oppurtunity to spend time with my family at Disneyland as often as I do, and that I was raised as a Disney fan, so I can be optimistic, and I'm happy being my Disney self, and I know it's all worth it when I walk into the parks, and realize just the amazing, magical impact Disney can have on true Disney fans.

• Who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by Karalora View Post
    2. On a recent visit, I was in a silly mood. We rode the Haunted Mansion and my Doom Buggy got Phineas (the carpetbagger with the top hat) as our Hitchhiking Ghost, so I joked that I was stealing his hat. After we got off the ride, I asked everyone in the group to admire my ghost hat. Later in the day, we went on the ride again, my Doom Buggy got Phineas again...and his hat was missing.
    now THAT is freaky yet cool!

as for me, well

me an' my mom were sitting in front of the Partner's statue , and i was in front of Walt.....strange part is, in my head, I could hear Walt talking about Pirates of the Caribean, so i told my Mom and we both went to Pirates and in the Row we were sitting in, I found 100 bucks!
    ..............im still wondering why Walt was talkin' in my head, to go get a hundred bucks.......
    i dont know if that was 'Magical' , but being the Disney Fanatic like i am when i went to the park everything was magical! espesical seeing my favorite disney charecter, Jack Skellinton, come to life!
    that reminds me, when i went on HMH i coulda sworn i heard Jack say my name! and i sounded like he ment to say it, not like a computer glich!
    Last edited by jesterjack; 07-28-2009 at 06:13 PM.
    Hello? I seem to be in some sort of inter dimensional dimension with no way in or out....Send Help! and Pie! pumpkin peferably

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I think I have seen that little girl with Hatter before but it was with Wendy and Peter.
    Yes, that's little Miss Audrey

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

•   
      MiceChat Administrator
    • Likely Making Changes

Blog Entries

For me, the feeling comes walking down Mainstreet when it is all lit up. Something about the people and the white lights makes it perfect. Just Perfect.

• Yeah.....

Dreamer20k's entire post
    BRB, crying like a schoolgirl.

• living in the sprawl

Blog Entries

Once when I was little I met Aurora and she asked for my name. I told her (it's Sara) and she goes, "Well are you a princess? Because 'Sara' means princess!" And I told her I wasn't. She said, "well maybe you just don't know it yet. I didn't know until I was 16! Wait until you're 16!"

I believed her, and on my 16th birthday I secretly wished for her to be true. It's a fun memory.

• ShovelyBubblyGobblyGook

Quote Originally Posted by ♥disney.princess♥ View Post
    (Yay, 100th post =D)
    For me, the magic is always real, as soon as I enter the park. Being a Disney megafan makes me a target to be teased and made fun of at school, & when people find out what I want to be when I grow up, an Imagineer, they act like I can't be serious, like I'm just a little kid, who'll eventually grow up and realize that I'll have to do some boring job. Whenever a topic about amusement parks, people always turn to me and make fun of my disney park obsession, and when I explain that Disneyland is not an amusement park, they get offended, or mad, or laugh. They just don't get Disney magic, but I personally think they're just jealous that I have the oppurtunity to spend time with my family at Disneyland as often as I do, and that I was raised as a Disney fan, so I can be optimistic, and I'm happy being my Disney self, and I know it's all worth it when I walk into the parks, and realize just the amazing, magical impact Disney can have on true Disney fans.
    We are long lost siblings. we truly are *nods head*

I know i have some magical memories locked up somewhere in this brain of mine! but until i can think of one, i'm gonna take a note from Dreamer20K's book & post this:

(& yes this is in disney world but i figure we can spread the love)

WARNING: You are about to see one of the most absitively posolutely adorable things EVER. & Especially if you love Peter Pan, like myself

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPjjdIeUQks"]YouTube - Haley's favorite Disney memory Disney World DisneyLand Peter Pan Mickey Mouse Light Parade tinkerbell[/ame]

EDIT: was going through the related videos & found this too:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwj5wpf-dxg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - My Favorite Disney Parks Memory: Surprise! We are going to Disneyland![/ame]

I love how she yells "& SNOW WHITE!!!" & then just pretty much is pumped lol
    Last edited by ZomBats; 07-29-2009 at 02:24 AM.

• Following the Second Star

Quote Originally Posted by ZomBats View Post
    YouTube - Haley's favorite Disney memory Disney World DisneyLand Peter Pan Mickey Mouse Light Parade tinkerbell

EDIT: was going through the related videos & found this too:
    YouTube - My Favorite Disney Parks Memory: Surprise! We are going to Disneyland!

I love how she yells "& SNOW WHITE!!!" & then just pretty much is pumped lol
    I LOVE those two videos. I really hope Peter has seen that first video. He probably thinks it is so cute and is probably so proud of himself.

I also think the second won the favorite disney memory contest, but not sure.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer20k View Post
    I LOVE those two videos. I really hope Peter has seen that first video. He probably thinks it is so cute and is probably so proud of himself.

I also think the second won the favorite disney memory contest, but not sure.
    I know! I think her accent & the way she is so animated about it all is the cutest thing & what adds to it all! & i really hope hes seen it too. someone should find out! lol

really? in all honestly, i think the PP one is so much more awesome! (but its just me & my love for Peter Pan being biased haha)

Disneyland isn't just magical for guests, it's magical for us cast members as well.

I was working guest control in front of the castle and there was a very lovely guy waiting right in front of me and we kept smiling and making eye contact throughout the night. After work, a couple of friends of mine went inside as guests to try and find him, knowing full well it was never going to happen because there are thousands of people who visit Disneyland and it's a huge place...

...but through the magic of Disneyland we found him just as the night was ending and beleive it or not, he's practically perfect in every way

Disneyland is absolutely my favorite place in the world. The first time I ever went was a surprise for my older sister. My other sister and I planned the entire thing without my sister knowing. I flew out to surprise her (I live on the east coast and they live on the west) and she thought we were going to seattle. Then the day we were leaving we told her we were going to Disneyland. Seeing her face when she saw me at the airport (we hadnt seen each other in 5 months) was amazing and then seeing her get so excited when we got to Disneyland was the best feeling ever. We go back whenever we can and she recently got engaged by the wishing well :-)

Quote Originally Posted by elisebairdcnu View Post
    We go back whenever we can and she recently got engaged by the wishing well :-)
    ohmygod! that is absolutely sweet!!! im jealous & congratulations to your sister *claps*

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast