Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Queen Elsa

Capt. Hook's mini video trip report 7-26-09

Well before any Mice Chatter ask me why I didn't come to the meet yesturday is because I didn't get to the part until 4pm so that is why.

Anyways here it goes. As you see from the topic this is mostly a video trip with some reg. pictures. Well I got to the part at 4 and I was sopost to meet Dan there to give him some pictures of Jasmine he ask me to print up. When I got to the part I was on the tram and I get a call it was Dan he told me that he would meet me by Pixie Hollow. So when I call off the tram I first when to World of Disney store to see if they had any of the D23 pins I hear that is where you can get them from. So when I got there the lady there said she did have some. She took out Ariel,Crush and the 3 ghost from Hauntan Manison. I choise Ariel of chourse. So after leaving there I when to meet up with Dan and I got there I told Dan send Pixie Hollow stays open later and I was there early I told him lets go to PFF. So we when off to the Princess when we got there we got in line which took about an hour when we got there the first was Jasmine the one Dan and me saw last week.

After her came Ariel Dan got pictures with her and when it was my turn I handed Dan my camera for the viedo part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMRmlmiufM]YouTube - Ariel[/ame]

Here is the button that I had ask her to autograph.

Here are two photos with Ariel sorry about the second photo Dan did this one. In a way it's kind of funny.

When getting done with Ariel Dan wanted to get in line for Belle but I was still talking to Ariel when I started to leave Aurora,Cinderella and Mulan was coming in. Dan wanted to get pictures taken with both Aurora and Belle at the same time but the line wasn't moving fast and he miss it. I told him I was sorry that I took to long with Ariel. When Mulan came walking by I said to her You again and here is what she did.

When the line finally move I got to see my love Aurora.

After leaving PFF we when to Pixie Hollow when we got there Iridessa was out and I really didn't want to see her. I wanted to see Fawn send she was there when I got to Pixie Hollow at 4. So we weaight for about 35 minutes to see her. We where on the outside of Hollow where you still can see who is inside Pixie Hollow. It was about 6:30 and the cast member by Pixie Hollow came over to tell us we had to move cause of the parade. So we move on the other side for a little bit. I did walk back to where we can see from time to time and when I saw Orange walking around I knew it was Fawn. So we got in a 2 minute line time when we got there Dan pull out his Stitch 2.0 to show Fawn and when she and Dan got there pictures she saw me and my shirt of her. She said did you wear that last week. I told her no I had had it on before but back in like Jan. She said I though I seen you in that shirt before. The funny thing is last Sunday was the first time ever seening this Fawn so I have no clue how she remember me wearing this shirt before.

When I said my goodbye to Fawn it was off to Tink and of all the Tinks I have seen this one was my first favorite Tinkerbell. She gave me and Dan a hard time she said well are you to coming up here Dan when up to her I in the mean time was just laughing cause Tink was really funny last night. When it came my turn I said hello my friend she said hello how you been I said good.

She was so funny I was just laughing when we leave Pixie Hollow I told Dan I want to get this one viedo Dan said you go ahead I'm to scare of Tink. I can't believe Dan was scare of her. I wonder if it's because she was giving him angry looks all the way the time he was there or the way she was all over the place.

So I got back in a no wait line send I was the last one when Fawn saw me she said your back again. I said joking I can't get enough of you. The cast member said to me I told her Fawn is my favorite so I had to come back. The cast member got my camera and when she took the first picture she had her hand over the flash and this is what happen.

So she said weight let me do it again and here is the second.

I told Fawn my name and she said hope to see you again Jeffrey I said same thing with you. So when I leave she said there's nobody in line there was two girls in front of me and the cast member that took my picture was telling the two girls about the mushroom of not sitting on it but they can put there arms on it to get pictures. Wild she was talking and I was in line for Tink I had my camera to Fawn and I call her name to get this very nice picture of her send she was by herself.

So after the line finally more I set my camera to viedo and here is the second video that was done.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYQFluRLa5Y]YouTube - Tinkerbell[/ame]

After laughing my head off with Tink me and Dan when off to get some dinner. After dinner I wanted to see my photos and on the way Dan and me stop at Disneyana to see if they had any D23 pins send Dan like the one I had so we got there and the only one they had was this one.

So after are button we when to DCA to look at the photos send the one on Disneyland side was pack and here are my 2 new photos.

When we got them we when to see the Main Street Electcal Parade. (Sorry I can't help it keep calling it.)

Here are the viedos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aZ57LvR_0A]YouTube - 2009 Main Street Electical Parade Part 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOWeI9dzshk]YouTube - 2009 Main Street Electical Parade Part 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urMM_C7vSUE]YouTube - 2009 Main Street Electical Parade Part 3[/ame]

When we got done watching it we when to Pixie Hollow for I can get the water show after the fireworks was over here are the videos.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBE-nEgfuGY]YouTube - Pixie Hollow Light show 1[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCfzulquzvI]YouTube - Pixie Hollow Light Show 2[/ame]

Well that's it of my mini video report hope you all like it.

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Capt. Hook's mini video trip report 7-26-09

Cute videos of you Cptn! You seem so shy! Great job!

• Banned User

Nice videos! Do the characters ever recognize you? I feel like you go ALL the time and see them each visit! :P

• KC to DL= 1,640 miles

Goin' to Kansas City. Kansas City Here I Come

Great pics as always Captain! I love these mini TRs!
    "C:\Documents and Settings\martinla\My Documents\My Pictures\WINDVD Capture\cap014.jpg"
    Home away from Home.

• Queen Elsa

Yes most of the characters remember me like Tinkerbell,Mulan and Fawn these 3 remember me that is in these photos.

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

This is the face that greeted us as we reached Tink:

Can you say, "Lil. Ms. Attitude?" LOL, She's a LOT meaner then she looks,

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Hook's View Post
    I can't believe Dan was scare of her. I wonder if it's because she was giving him angry looks all the way the time he was there or the way she was all over the place.
    I ain't scared of Tink, LOL, She just gave me an evil look, that's all! She was nice, sweet, and................. HAPPY!! Now, she's just................... scares me. FINE, I said it!! Tink scares me............ a little bit that I am a tiny afraid of her now,
    Last edited by Dan - Tasmic!; 07-27-2009 at 08:41 PM. Reason: Updated Picture Link

• Queen Elsa

Dan if she see this photo of her on her side she may get you I think you better put it the right way.

• Disneymom

Love them all!

• Future Indy Castmember

Quote Originally Posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
    This is the face that greeted us as we reached Tink:

Can you say, "Lil. Ms. Attitude?" LOL, She's a LOT meaner then she looks,

I ain't scared of Tink, LOL, She just gave me an evil look, that's all! She was nice, sweet, and................. HAPPY!! Now, she's just................... scares me. FINE, I said it!! Tink scares me............ a little bit that I am a tiny afraid of her now,
    This pic is so priceless!!

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Queen Elsa

I'm still laughing about last night with Tink she was so great last night. And she's my friend to lol.

• Mickey's pal

Great job as always!

I've seriously gotta meet Fawn sometime. (She's way cute. )
    "It has that thing - the imagination, and the feeling of happy excitement - I knew when I was kid."
    - Walt Disney on Disneyland

• Queen Elsa

easy there Duck lol j/k

• Banned User

Disneyland, I Go So Much Might As Well Live There!
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
    This pic is so priceless!!
    Yes it is, lol, I was so lucky to capture that moment. She gave us like the evilest look ever,

• Queen Elsa

It was because we just stand there but cause we couldn't make are mines of who to go first.

• Queen Elsa

bumb

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast