Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: First time to DL with a crush

Just let things flow while you are there, nothing like being at Disneyland with that special someone.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Starcruiser.. crash crash

Quote Originally Posted by micha_13 View Post
    If youre going to DL on a date for the first time with somebody what are cute,FUN, romantic things to do on our trip??
    thanks<3

Matterhorn Bobsleds all night long.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

• Comets? Comets!

When I went on Pirates yesterday, there were these two emo/goth/punk/Idon'tevenknow kids groping and fondling each other in the row behind me. It was really awkward.

Just keeping your surroundings in mind and keep the clothes on is important. Haunted Mansion is a great ride for dates because you're kind of by yourselves but you're kind of not, and it's fun at the same time. My idea of a date at Disneyland is more about having fun and going on things like Big Thunder than it is finding an excuse to kiss and etc. at the split second of privacy.

Although sometimes quiet walks are nice, too, like the Big Thunder trail or the area between Fantasyland and Tomorrowland at night. Taking in the colors of the lagoon when it's 11:59PM is something else.

• Choosy Moms Choose Jeff

I'm in agreement with the Mark Twain ride. Ofcourse, it is much more romantic in the dark..but since NIGHTUMIMPRESSIVE is playing right now...that can't happen.

I love to walk down Main Street late...say 11:00pm ish...share a popcorn and snuggle on a bench to people watch.

• Angel Fan MC Man

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SolCross View Post

Just keeping your surroundings in mind and keep the clothes on is important. Haunted Mansion is a great ride for dates because you're kind of by yourselves but you're kind of not, and it's fun at the same time. My idea of a date at Disneyland is more about having fun and going on things like Big Thunder than it is finding an excuse to kiss and etc. at the split second of privacy.
    And keep in mind that on Disneyland attractions no matter how "private" you think you are, you really are not. Somebody's watching, especially on POTC or HM and the like.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Two comments: First; romance comes from you, not your environment. And second; "...makes me wanna hit them hard and make them bleed" sounds like anger management might be in order.

• Future Imagineer! =D

I would like a boyfriend who wants to run around Disneyland with me and sing songs and skip and talk to people. I don't want a boyfriend who's calm and boring and just wants to kiss. That gets really annoying. I want one thats able to have fun at Disneyland with me and someone that I can be myself around.
    Sorry, I kind of got off topic. Oops. Anyways, I would skip around the park arm in arm with him and go on all the rides and maybe tell him your scared so he can hold your hand on some of the rides. Ahaha
    ...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
    Disney is my life <3
    Thank Walt for all he did! <3
    Future Imagineer <3
    Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by The Disneylander View Post
    When it's crowded, grab his hand on the pretense of being afraid of losing him.
    Now that's really cute

Quote Originally Posted by FFGirl15 View Post
    Without a doubt, definitely catch the fireworks together!
    You guys will definitely feel the magic!

This may not be the most fun option, but a ride aboard the Mark Twain together on the top level will give you a romantic feel (despite all of the other people on there). Think of Titanic!

I've also heard that a lot of couples like to hang out at Snow White's wishing well by the castle. It's a cute little spot to hang out at if you need a break from rides.

At DCA, I'd go with the idea of riding Mickey's Fun Wheel at night and having a small kiss up there.

I'm not 100% positive about this one, but Soarin' might be a fun on to go on together.

If your significant other is into theatre, go see the Aladdin show (if it's playing that day). It'll make them feel special. Even if they're not, go see it anyway. It's a great show and brings out the humor and romance of the film.

Pretty much, you can do anything at the Disneyland Resort. Those are just a few options that I recommend if you're trying to stick to a romantic holiday rather than just a day-long trip with a crush. Have a great trip!
    -Fireworks-Def Agree with you

-Ummm Mark Twain and think of Titanic? Uuummm I cant agree with you there, Titanic didnt have a happy ending!

-I def agree with the Aladdin show, after all that is my favorite thing to watch at DCA!!! So cute, and it does make ya feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by WICKEDBUSA View Post
    Just let things flow while you are there, nothing like being at Disneyland with that special someone.
    Very well said

Quote Originally Posted by Coheteboy View Post
    Matterhorn Bobsleds all night long.
    I dont even need to say a word.

Quote Originally Posted by SolCross View Post
    When I went on Pirates yesterday, there were these two emo/goth/punk/Idon'tevenknow kids groping and fondling each other in the row behind me. It was really awkward.
    dear lord, the exact thing happened to me, only, it wasn't emo kids doing it, it was two enormously fat disgusting men right behind me. and they began to whisper dirty intentions into each others ears. i & my friends tried to not throw up or laugh, but it was very uncomfortable. thank god for the drops. ;(

• Boat shoes all day long

Quote Originally Posted by hurricanecolby ! View Post
    dear lord, the exact thing happened to me, only, it wasn't emo kids doing it, it was two enormously fat disgusting men right behind me. and they began to whisper dirty intentions into each others ears. i & my friends tried to not throw up or laugh, but it was very uncomfortable. thank god for the drops. ;(
    Here's a guy that's not afraid to speak the truth. I have seen similar things and agree that this kind of stuff needs to be monitored and dealt with!
    "Let's get weird" -Abraham Lincoln

• Baseball Stud

Quote Originally Posted by BoygunaSurf View Post
    Here's a guy that's not afraid to speak the truth. I have seen similar things and agree that this kind of stuff needs to be monitored and dealt with!
    I totally agree with you BoygunaSurf. If two lovers go to Disneyland, try to keep it PG, because there are many familes / people who dont want to see people making out. I am going to Disneyland next Sunday, August 23rd, with a large group of kids, teens, and adults. My S.O is coming along too, and I promise, we are going to behave ourselfs.
    "Somewhere Between Fright and Fantasy, Good Battles Evil In A Fiery Clash At The River's Edge."

Haunted Mansion.

• Disneyland Connoisseur

I have never been on a date to Disneyland. I have been on dates before, but never to Disneyland. I live over 8 hours away, so if I were to go on a date I would have to drive down there and would have to stay overnight, something that a girl's parents usually wont allow, unless they trust you 101%. (I must say that I am good with a girl's parents though) However, it has always been a dream of mine to go to Disneyland with a special someone, and I hope to experience it someday. It makes me sad to see couples holding hands together in the park because I wish that it would happen with me.

But, this thread is about you, not my dreams. I guess it depends on how far you want to take it... There are a few rides that are good for cuddling. Go on the Matterhorn and sit together in the same car to cuddle, and the same goes for the Astro Orbitor vehicles. Fast, thrilling rides are always fun, but wont really give you a chance to "bond" I guess. However, go on them to have fun (Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Indy, etc.) Good rides to steal a kiss on are the Fun Wheel, and pretty much all of the Fantasyland dark rides. If you want to full-on make out, don't do it in public view of everyone. It makes people uncomfortable, jealous, etc. However, if you do plan to and want a little privacy, take a ride on Pirates of the Caribbean when no one else is on it. (Don't do it when people are on it though. There was this couple I saw that was planning to have sex on the ride, but their plans were foiled when I sat down in the same boat with them, and another family sat down after me.Oooooo.... FAIL!) Haunted Mansion is also a good ride that gives you a little privacy. Those are just some ideas. Just have fun. Don't push things too fast, but if you feel like you are in the moment, and the other person feels the same way, I guess act on your feelings.
    4th Trip To Disneyland: June 28th-June 30th!

Hmm....I guess the best rides to ride with someone you have a crush on or like would be as already mentioned would be POTC, HM, Materhorn, and Mark Twain (at night) and anytime in the HUB during the fireworks; but those would be rides where you might want to possibly sneak a kiss or two. Nothing overyly PDA; but you know a nice peck.

Also if you go with someone your with, be it serious or someone you really like, why not make a game out of the day. Say for every Hidden Mickey someone finds that person gets a kiss. You can even make the playing field even and buy that hidden mickey book and ONLY looking at the hints try and find them. But by far watching the fireworks with that someone in your arms cant be beat at the end of an awesome day at the park.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12