Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• Munchings & Crunchings

So THAT's what happened to the Rocket Jets. I must say, they look kind of cool with the "Buzz" paint job. I also really like the design of the store now. Before, it was kind of boring, even with the old ride vehicles in it, but now it fits very well with the Buzz ride attached to it.

Thanks for those great pics. Oh, and by the way, the costume the CM is wearing, is that also the new Buzz attraction costume? Or will there be a different one for them?

• Munchings & Crunchings

Although, now that I'm looking at the pictures again, I see that they didn't really do much other than the paint job, because I see the Peoplemover cars are still the cash wrap, just painted purple & green. Oh well, I still say the store looks better than it did.

And the name "Store Command" is kinda cute.

• JMUBOY - 30 Yrs Of Magic!

This store is DEFINATELY better looking than before. And at least the old ride vehicles are still in there - even if they are painted over. Kudos to the rehab. I just hope the Buzz merchandise mix is not too overly kiddie-fied.

• Rally Vixen

Blog Entries
    The only non-pin merchandise in the store that I saw was kid-centric. Kid sized shirts and toys.

The pictures I was taking were for the MiceChat Roundup. What is this Al update you speak of?
    Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
    I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

• Lord of the Ribs

I had hoped that part of the TL revitalization plan was turning this into a TL themed store relatively free of the pin virus that seems to have affected the rest of the park.

darn.

Eat meat. Your daddy sez it's good for ya.

• the subs were cool maan

Whoever painted those Rocket Jets vehicles that ugly color, im gunna hit them. Are the skyway buckets still there? they better not have changed those

I too had hoped for less pins

also Tokyo's store seems to have more eye candy, I like the repainted Rocket Jet but it would've been nice to see more 3D props and such, Tokyo's store looks awsome

• Minion

I hoped for less pins and less Buzz.....this land is turning into pixar land, I don't like it too much

They probably tryed to theme the skyway buckets as "space invaders" with rocket boosters and glass all over it. BUT, better Pixarland then Tommorowscheaperland

• Jerm is Food...Not Friend

About 5 min from where the Magic really started
    Quote Originally Posted by mp3piratesavvy
    Whoever painted those Rocket Jets vehicles that ugly color, im gunna hit them. Are the skyway buckets still there? they better not have changed those

None of the hanging vehicles are there. They took the few fixtures and made them fit in the area. If you look at the pic of the counter you will see it is the old door area for a Peoplemover car. I think it is nice and I am sure it will start to lose some more pins as it becomes more popular.

J
    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

• Toys 'R' Us Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Minion

Call me a whiner if you must but the retheming in the shop looks a bit cheap. How much more money could it have taken to make the these displays 3D instead of stickers and paint? While I realize that the whole point maybe to make the shop look like a child's deluxe playset, it lacks the little details that let me know I'm at Disneyland and not a shop in the local mall.
    Last edited by College Zoo; 03-01-2005 at 12:20 AM.

• /sigh

I agree... I thought they looked a little cheaply designed. DL is all about the fine details. I'm not seeing much here.
    Marge: Barnacle Bill's Home Pregnancy Test? Homer, shouldn't we have gone with a better-known brand?
    Homer: But Marge, this one came with a corn-cob pipe!
    Marge: [reading from the test box] "Ahoy, Maties! If the water turns blue, a baby for you! If purple ye see, no baby thar be!"
    Homer: So, which is it? Blue or purple?
    Marge: Pink.
    Homer: D'oh!
    Marge: "If ye test should fail, to a doctor set sail!"

Quote Originally Posted by College Zoo
    Call me whiner if you must but the retheming in the shop looks a bit cheap. How much more money could it have taken to make the these displays 3D instead of stickers and paint? While I realize that the whole point maybe to make the shop look like a child's deluxe playset, it lacks the little details that let me know I'm at Disneyland and not a shop in the local mall.
    didn't I just comment on how I wish they themed the store like tokyo or was that another message board @_@

anywho I wisht hey had done more 3D sets like what they have in Tokyo, Tokyo's store looks awsome

this store still resembles it old self except moderate paint tweaks and stickers

• Kirbyshowcase.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jspider
    didn't I just comment on how I wish they themed the store like tokyo or was that another message board @_@

anywho I wisht hey had done more 3D sets like what they have in Tokyo, Tokyo's store looks awsome

this store still resembles it old self except moderate paint tweaks and stickers
    I LOVE STICKERS!!! ashdasjdagskhdsah
    (insert funny comment here)

Its always been like that. Jeez the old premier shop was cool cuz it reminded you of how TL used to be BACK in the day. Its looking better now, but the Premier Shop is no more. It was better back when it had all of the old ride vehicles. They should sell the old ride vehicles there for lots of $$$.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12